Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my RL for almost a month now and LOVE it!!!! I have seen several others in the area....wondering if anyone is a member of the ROC???? I am the Amazon Green '06 stock RTS riding around the Webster, Brentwood area.

·
Registered
360 Posts
My ridge lives in Westport but can be seen all over STL.

Glad to have you on the ROC.

Make sure you put a ROC Sticker on the back. So I won't TAG your ridge with a card.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok......so JPPHOTO is the only other one to answer the call, yet I see at least 4 other RL's every day up and down Brentwood.......where are they.

JP.....are you the RL that parks behind the Target center in Brentwood? If so....nice mods!!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just relocated from Rhode Island, I'm in Nixa now and still getting settled in.

Hello all.

Chuck

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have had my RL for almost a month now and LOVE it!!!! I have seen several others in the area....wondering if anyone is a member of the ROC???? I am the Amazon Green '06 stock RTS riding around the Webster, Brentwood area.
I am in the Kansas City area. Welcome...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome to the MIDDLE Chuck !!

Now which direction to go to meets??? East or West??

:D
:D

UP . . . DOWN . . . LEFT . . . RIGHT I'm ready. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello,
New 2009 RT Ridgeline owner here in oakville, MO. Still have temp tag on it.
I can be seen around south and jefferson county areas. Also, have property down southern Mo. Run mostly telegraph,I55,I255,St67.
Just now searching this great site. Lots of info.
Thanks.:act030:

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Troy, IL here but spend a lot of time across the river! 09 DCP RTL bought at Bommarito off of Lindbergh and I270 2 months ago.

·
Registered
9 Posts
bought my RL in November. Live in South City. Mainly drive around south county, Kirkwood area. Hope to see you guys out there.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi. Just bought a 2007 RTL w/Nav. Flew down to Dallas last Thursday and drove it back to it's new home in ST Robert, MO. That's just outside the main Gate at Fort Leonard Wood. I go through ST Louis a lot on my way to Belleville, IL to see family.

Pics are of it sitting on the dealers lot.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts