Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my 2nd mailed survey today.
That's 2 by mail and 2 by phone.
This one concerned satisfaction with how Honda handled my last phone survey.
Wow! Are they concerned or what?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Not concerned enough to call me, a repeat buyer. :confused:

·
Registered
167 Posts
shovelhd said:
Not concerned enough to call me, a repeat buyer. :confused:
I'd consider it a privilege not to be called and interrupted while having dinner or while working with thin-set on a home project or doing something that I'd rather do than answer a survey. It's not like they give you anything for the time it takes. Not even a cool hat or shirt or something. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually they did send me a fine looking Baseball cap with the ridgeline logo embroidered on the front.
I suspect they will get around to most of the buyers.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I'm looking forward to the opportunity to provide feedback.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just received my survey in the mail today. I got my RL a month ago.

I listed all the problems we've been suffering with on the board here, i.e. wind noise, creaky stearing wheel, etc.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I have only received 1 phone call and that was mostly feedback on the dealership.

I wonder if the dealership has anything to do with submitting info to Honda so Honda knows who to call/send mailers to for feedback.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Perhaps it's your deodorant. :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Or lack thereof. . . ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had my Ridgeline for about 1 month now and have been sent 2 surveys and 1 phone call from Honda in response to my complining about the dealer. I think its good to know they are at least listening or interested in opinions.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I received a phone call the other night and after a few questions I just told her that everything was fine with the dealership and the vehicle, no need to go further and ask a hundred questions just put down all is well with everything so far. Today I received a mail survey which I will probably fill out as I too am impressed with the concern they are showing. However, I will await my Ridgeline hat which they should send us if we respond (but I won't be holding my breath!).

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I finished my JD Power Survey last Friday. I think I I have bubble syndrome, that thing was 8 pages long. :eek:

G

·
I bought the first RTL in Cleveland, or so I was told. It was first off the truck. I watched as they unloaded before my eyes. That was March 2 and 11K+ miles ago and NO SURVEY and NO PHONE CALL. I can't figure it out. :confused: Don't they like me??

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
RTL-navi delivered about one month ago. Received one very brief call about the deaaler / purchase experience. Thats all. Nothing from Honda. I don't recall getting calls or mail surveys from Honda for our other three Honda vehicle purchases.

·
Registered
460 Posts
ladyridge said:
I bought the first RTL in Cleveland, or so I was told. It was first off the truck. I watched as they unloaded before my eyes. That was March 2 and 11K+ miles ago and NO SURVEY and NO PHONE CALL. I can't figure it out. :confused: Don't they like me??
of course they don't.......................who does?? ;)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I haven't been contacted by my dealer or HAC. I always thought that was because I bought a located vehicle but now I'm not so sure.

·
Registered
79 Posts
ladyridge said:
If I recall, you work for Honda Finance? Maybe they know and toss you out as a candidate due to bias (one way or the other). ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts