Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday, I replaced my original tires and TPMS sensors only because they were 10 years old. The tires had 32,000 miles on them and were still in great shape (no cracking/checking, little wear). I went with the same Michelins. The TPMS sensors were still functional and were replaced with TRW sensors purchased from Discount Tire.

The alignment, which was the first since purchasing the truck new, revealed that the right rear camber is -1.3 degrees. Since I drive the truck less than 2,000 miles annually, and those are in town, I am tempted to ignore the camber and just rotate the tires a couple of times per year. Yes, it will bug me but I will probably get over it.

What say you experts?

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,865 Posts
There is no camber adjustment for the rear in the RL.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I saw that but thanks nonetheless. My options, besides living with it, seem to be aftermarket adjusters or trying to track down the part or parts that are contributing to the camber being out of spec.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,865 Posts
I would be curious to learn what caused the camber to be out of spec.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be curious to learn what caused the camber to be out of spec.
Yeah, me too, but I don't know if I want to spend the money to figure it out. If I was on the road a lot I would take it more seriously but at less than 2,000 miles per year in town, the tires will probably rot before they wear out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts