Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a very clean 2017 Ridgeline Sport AWD yesterday. It is a Canadian import (or return, lol). Wanted an all cloth interior with no leather seats, leather shifter, or leather steering wheel (very important to me) but I wanted the bells and whistles. I was originally shopping for a 2015 pilot se but when I learned about the Canadian Ridgeline sport trim level, and found one in the states, I had to have it. High mileage commercial owned vehicle but I’m ok with it. It was priced perfectly. It replaces what was the best car I’ve ever had, an ‘11 Lincoln MKS. While I do miss a few things on the mks like rain sense wipers, an amazing sound system, ventilated seats, etc, I’m quite happy with the RL, especially the amazing technology like ACC, LKAS, the camera in the right hand mirror. She drives like a dream. Although the temp readout in metric is annoying, I’ll at least learn how to quickly calculate Celsius to Fahrenheit! Rear power sliding window is the only thing I have found to be not working. Looking forward to enjoying this vehicle for the next few years!

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
242 Posts
Picked up a very clean 2017 Ridgeline Sport AWD yesterday. It is a Canadian import (or return, lol). Wanted an all cloth interior with no leather seats, leather shifter, or leather steering wheel (very important to me) but I wanted the bells and whistles. I was originally shopping for a 2015 pilot se but when I learned about the Canadian Ridgeline sport trim level, and found one in the states, I had to have it. High mileage commercial owned vehicle but I’m ok with it. It was priced perfectly. It replaces what was the best car I’ve ever had, an ‘11 Lincoln MKS. While I do miss a few things on the mks like rain sense wipers, an amazing sound system, ventilated seats, etc, I’m quite happy with the RL, especially the amazing technology like ACC, LKAS, the camera in the right hand mirror. She drives like a dream. Although the temp readout in metric is annoying, I’ll at least learn how to quickly calculate Celsius to Fahrenheit! Rear power sliding window is the only thing I have found to be not working. Looking forward to enjoying this vehicle for the next few years!
Does the temp not change when changing the tachometer?

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
I’m not positive, and I’m sure there are more here that know for sure. I think that changing from C to F is a customer selected option through the infotainment screen under “settings”. Or possibly using steering wheel control buttons.
I’m definitely not in the Canadian market and do not clearly understand the Canadian trim levels.

Stay tuned, someone here on ROC will know for certainty.

Congratulations on your new to you, new RL.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I’m not positive, and I’m sure there are more here that know for sure. I think that changing from C to F is a customer selected option through the infotainment screen under “settings”. Or possibly using steering wheel control buttons.
I’m definitely not in the Canadian market and do not clearly understand the Canadian trim levels.

Stay tuned, someone here on ROC will know for certainty.

Congratulations on your new to you, new RL.
Infotainment you can change the speedometer only. HVAC cannot be changed.

·
Registered
2018 RTL-E
635 Posts
In regards to the rear sliding window, the window lock button also controls that window.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, it’s physically not working. A little motor noise, not much, and someone has tried to open manually as it slides about 1/4 the way by hand. Just gotta take it apart and see what’s going on in there. Likely a bent track, bad motor, etc.

·
Premium Member
2011 VP Bali Blue Pearl
272 Posts
Just make sure that Honda USA recognizes your truck. I had to get Honda to acknowledge my 2011 VP was in the states to get my airbag recall. It takes a little doing but not the biggest pain...

Reactions: Sparkland
1 - 8 of 8 Posts