Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just picked up a '11 RTL yesterday, replaces a 16 year old Accord I put over 200k on. A big thanks to everyone for the information shared within this site. Many of the threads here helped me in my decision making, plus it's always more fun to be smarter than the sales people trying to sell you something!

Looking forward to many adventures with this truck, the wife, and 2 young minions...

I posted this already in a Restore Black thread since doing the bed was going to be one of the first things I take care of. PepBoys currently has it on sale for $6.20, which is the cheapest I have seen this product by far. Bought it online, picked it up free in store, hopefully someone else can score on this.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that Accord was the largest car I have ever owned, and the only automatic transmission. I really love the Ridge, the size difference is taking a bit to get used to but it's nice driving around with the kids.

I do notice that I keep trying to grab a shifter with my right hand all the time, swiping at nothing in front of the center console..lol!

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
Welcome to the club. The trick with 'Bondo Restore Black' is less is better. Two light coats are better than one heavy application. It works great on the tires too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts