Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my names Robert I'm new to ROC and recently purchased a 07 Ridgeline and love it. I live in Louisville and travel to Bowling Green and Glasgow for family. I have 2 crxs one is 400hp which I will be pulling around on a trailer with the Ridgeline to track events.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Hi my names Robert I'm new to ROC and recently purchased a 07 Ridgeline and love it. I live in Louisville and travel to Bowling Green and Glasgow for family. I have 2 crxs one is 400hp which I will be pulling around on a trailer with the Ridgeline to track events.
Welcome to the ROC!! Sounds like with 400 HP in the CRX you should be towing the RL!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao yes I said to my wife the other day imagine this thing with the crx's power band and lots of boost lol...... I was told not to get any ideas!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Welcome to the club...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
little teaser pics of them both ill get one of them together when I get the crx back together have to finish putting a built head on it ported and polished to the max!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
:act035::cheerleader: Welcome to the ROC Robert, as you can see we love our trucks :act030::act027:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome to ROC from a FL member.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the ROC from Versailles. I also make pretty freq. trips to Glasgow to help my parents! Hope you enjoy the Ridge' and your trips to Glasgow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts