Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for the opportunity to join the ROC!

Yesterday I picked up my "new" 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL. It is Nimbus Grey with a Leer Cap. I am looking forward to may enjoyable miles......

Bill Sharp

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts
Welcome o the club!

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Congrats on your RL and welcome to the ROC!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rugger, hunter, and commuter.

Purchased a 2009 Ridgie RTL this past Thursday. I was impressed with JD Power and Associate awards and Consumer Report accolades, not to mention top gas mileage among other competitors in its class (6 cyl, 4wd) and just simply a really cool design and finish.

I will primarily use this truck for commuting, but I feel it is very capable of handling nearly all weather, some light cargo hauling, rugby game tailgating and for deer hunting here in NE Indiana.

Since I purchased it used, it is not perfect and is missing some small things, most importantly floor mats, but I am sure I can find a suitable replacement until I can afford Weathertechs or Husky (can't afford either right now because...well, I just purchased this truck :).

Sorry, went under someone else's thread. Can't figure out how to delete.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Re: Rugger, hunter, and commuter.

Purchased a 2009 Ridgie RTL this past Thursday. I was impressed with JD Power and Associate awards and Consumer Report accolades, not to mention top gas mileage among other competitors in its class (6 cyl, 4wd) and just simply a really cool design and finish.

I will primarily use this truck for commuting, but I feel it is very capable of handling nearly all weather, some light cargo hauling, rugby game tailgating and for deer hunting here in NE Indiana.

Since I purchased it used, it is not perfect and is missing some small things, most importantly floor mats, but I am sure I can find a suitable replacement until I can afford Weathertechs or Husky (can't afford either right now because...well, I just purchased this truck :).

Welcome to the ROC looks like for your needs you got the correct vehicle.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Re: Rugger, hunter, and commuter.

It's OK, he's new. :act024:

Welcome to both of you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts