Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my 2001 Frontier finally went out of service I started looking around. I had originally planned on going with a full sized domestic crew cab because of my son's height but a salesman showed us a 2008 Ridgeline and I fell in love with it.

It has some minor issues, a small accident to the front drivers side that has the head light slightly not aligned with the body panels (no frame damage) , some missing interior pieces. I am currently trying to track down if the timing belt has been changed or not if I do not find about soon I will be replacing it as she is at 110000.

I have only put about 30 miles on it so far but the drive is fine tracks down the road in a straight line like it should. I will be making a trip from OKC to Dallas this weekend which will give me info on how she is doing.

The wife is already looking at getting the replacement interior trim pieces and also some upgrades like running boards, brush guard and fog lights.

In general just looking forward to owning and driving it.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,809 Posts
Welome to the club.
Sound like the wife is a keeper :)

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,376 Posts
Congrats,

Lets see that "Steel Blue"....

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Just for good measure, be sure to check that your spark plugs are tight & torqued properly. Probably no issue, but it's easy to check, and not terribly uncommon for these to be loose & eventually cause more serious problems.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Glad you like your Ridgeline.

Great thought on the timing belt. If you do not have the old maintenance records, you might think about changing the various fluids.

Ridgelines love fresh fluids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts