Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new Ridgeline owner - a 2019 RTL. This is my first experience with any truck. I looked at several before purchasing and with kids, it just seemed like the Ridgeline had better room in the second row. I've only had it for a couple of weeks, but I'm really liking it. I installed an OEM manual lock in the tailgate. It wasn't too difficult. I have also had an Extang Solid Fold 2.0 tonneau cover installed. I have had some trouble with water leaking at the front two corners as snow has melted off the back of the truck - I will post in another thread about that as well.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Congrats on your, New, G2

Welcome to the ROC,

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for the nice welcome messages. My wife must love me to allow me to trade in our Odyssey for the Ridgeline. My runner up truck was the Tacoma. But I have been looking at the Ridgeline since 2013.

Funny story to share. The other day my 10 year old son and wife was giving me a hard time when we were driving and saw a fellow Ridgeliner and I slowed down and gave him a thumbs up. They said my wife thought I was ridiculous and my son said “do you think you’re in some sort of brotherhood.”

1 - 5 of 5 Posts