Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2020 Honda Ridgeline Touring
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying ’hi’ folks.
Today picked up my 1st Ridgeline.

2020 Touring model, low mileage, amazing condition. full warranty until next August, Honda Canada 7 year warranty.
This is truly a fabulous vehicle!

Pardon the lack of a haircut and shave (was windy), retired, just turned 65, was a present to myself.
Cheers!
Dale
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud

· Registered
47 Posts
Just saying ’hi’ folks.

2020 Touring model, low mileage, amazing condition. full warranty until next August, Honda Canada 7 year warranty.

Pardon the lack of a haircut and shave (was windy), retired, just turned 65, was a present to myself.
Cheers!
Dale View attachment 432252
Enjoy your truck, and your retirement!

· Registered
8 Posts
Just saying ’hi’ folks.

Cheers!
Dale View attachment 432252
That sign behind you says “yes you can” and so you did! Congratulations on your retirement and your new Ridgeline!

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Current update, so far still loving this truck!
Honda Tonneau Cover added, really like this as doesn’t interfere with bed opening, easy to remove.
Just picked up my truck this morning from guy who does my tints,truck has entire front end wrapped in xpel Ultimate protective film, small dent in hood and left rear door taken out, then entire truck ceramic coated..
pic doesn’t do it justice on this gloomy day, it’s like a mirror!

· Registered
2018 RL CDN Sport
36 Posts
I had that cover on my last truck, the V1. It was good, the V2 is supposed to be better.
I had to stay on top of my gaskets; every other year I had to glue some back on.
They improved that on your version.
Truck looks good!

Edit:
My bad. I thought that was an extang solid fold 2.0; I suppose they could always manufacture it for Honda.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I looked at a number of tonneau covers.
What convinced me on the Honda was a test drive I did on another 2020 Ridgeline which had it installed.
Watched various youtube videos on different brands.
Took me 20 minutes to install.
Quality piece.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts