Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, we are now officially a sponsor for ROC and many new items will be coming your way! (Note: All of the items and future items you see on the site are specially priced for forum members.)

On the ventshades, WE DO STOCK THEM, and they are now on the website. On sale for $49.

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ridg_vnt_shdnc_06up

These can ship same day as you order and go fedex. Hope you can help support a new sponsor. Look forward to more items...

·
Registered
626 Posts
Cool, welcome!

BTW, Jason B, your website's kinda slow... I'm on FIOS, so I know it's not on my end. Maybe the site is just busy this morning... otherwise, you might wanna look into improving that if possible, as a slow site can make me just go somewhere else... (impatient :rolleyes: ).

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Thanks for sponsoring ROC, Jason. :)

Has anyone installed these that can confirm that they fit well and don't negatively impact the auto-reverse feature? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Thanks again Jason. The reviews provided by ROC members seem to be favorable. I'm still trying to decide if I want shades or not. I smoke in my truck :eek: so I have the windows cracked open frequently, no matter what the weather conditions happen to be. I reckon I should order them and be done with it 'cause I don't anticipate giving up the bad habit in the near future. Yup, I think I just talked myself into it. :p

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just got my vent visors installed, and they look great. Haven't yet used them much I've only had them on for 2 days. The auto down feature on the windows has activited twice, but no biggie, you just run the window back up again. I don't see it as a big deal. The advantage of the low profile of the visors outweighs this minor issue that I assume occurs with all in-channel visor designs. I would not go with the bulkier exterior types.

These also came very fast, only a couple of days in the mail.

Laura

·
Registered
216 Posts
No problem, I'll send you some high-quality originals this weekend. Not sure I have a side shot, but easy to take one.

Laura

·
Registered
182 Posts
Installed mine recently... Easy, the auto up works for me. My biggest worry is the next handwash(By myself), the bottom of the visor is not "finished" I see cloth/sponge sticking to it? We shall see, if thats the case they will end up in the landfill.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Oh, man, I went out to take pics and realized that my truck is soooo dirty! To the carwash with it tomorrow and THEN pics! :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
Jason,

Do you have a model that is not an in-channel design? Also, do you have a bug-shield that doesn't require little rubber bumpers?

Thanks,
AJ

·
Banned
231 Posts
I have had the in channel design on my vehicle since I bought it. I have never had a problem. I personally do not like the exterior mounting design, too bulky and they are wider for your blind spot on the left and rt sides of the a pillars. Have had the exterior mounting design on my 02 F-150 that I had before this vehicle. Did not really notice the difference until I installed the in channel design. Do not have any problems with the auto up or down on drivers front window. As far as cleaning goes, just have to be careful when wiping the inside of the visor off, the plastic edge is really sharp. Just my .02.

·
Banned
231 Posts
Jason, just a quick question?
Can I buy from you just the skid plate for the bull bar or is it sold as a assy. I would like to buy just the skid plate for now, any help would be great,
thankyou

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
If anyone is thinking of the vent shades, Jason was a pleasure to buy from. I ordered mine late Wednesday night and they were shipped via FedEx on Thursday. I received them today and installed. Jason was always quick to respond to my emails prior to purchase and very professional. Tracking number was sent upon shipment as well.

They look great and fit perfectly. Looking forward to cooler entry into my RL after a long day in the upper 90's at work.

Thanks, Jason!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I believe that I bought mine in May, and for less than $60 with tax as apposed tp $140 + from the dealer, they are a steal!!!:D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Jason -

This is a bit offtopic, but are the ROC vent visors available for an '05 Pilot? I will be ordering a set real soon for my new RL, and my wife wants some for the Pilot too......

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Engyo said:
Jason -

This is a bit offtopic, but are the ROC vent visors available for an '05 Pilot? I will be ordering a set real soon for my new RL, and my wife wants some for the Pilot too......
Yep. We can get any item for just about ANY car/truck (but it will never all be shown on the website). When you order on the site, just order TWO sets of the ridgeline ones, and I'll change your order to one set for each vehicle...

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ridg_vnt_shdnc_06up

·
Registered
552 Posts
Jason B said:
Yep. We can get any item for just about ANY car/truck (but it will never all be shown on the website). When you order on the site, just order TWO sets of the ridgeline ones, and I'll change your order to one set for each vehicle...
Order is on the way.......

1 - 20 of 42 Posts