Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E, Northeast U.S.
2,897 Posts
Looking for wheels for your new Ridgeline, check out TireRacks wheels and what they would look like on your 2017 Ridgeline.

Wheels for 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E

trainman
Just don't forget to set the wheel size to 17 or 18 inches and look at the offset of every wheel you get interested in. The stock wheels are 55mm offset. Significantly smaller offsets might cause problems. Tirerack does not have any 55 mm offset wheels and very few 50 mm offset wheels. There is a selection of wheels in the 45 mm range. Personally, I can't find any that I like there. Most of these wheels won't be hub centric either (a.k.a. "centerbore" equivalent to stock or accessory Honda wheels). You can Google these things to find out more about them.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,588 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E, Northeast U.S.
2,897 Posts
If you look closely at the installation instructions for this stock wheel, which is also sold as an accessory because the lower trims get a different wheel, you'll see that next to "Rims" in the table of basic specs it says "inset 55." That's as close as I've gotten to getting the information from Honda directly. There are many sources of third-party information that list these specs pretty openly.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/ridgeline/2017/18wheels.pdf

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Usually the Rim Specs are all in a "Stamped" or "Embossed" Code on the inside of the wheel. If someone has either 2017 Take off's in their garage or a 5th wheel (full size spare) and take some pics of the inside codes.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
If you look closely at the installation instructions for this stock wheel, which is also sold as an accessory because the lower trims get a different wheel, you'll see that next to "Rims" in the table of basic specs it says "inset 55." That's as close as I've gotten to getting the information from Honda directly. There are many sources of third-party information that list these specs pretty openly.
For what it's worth, when I asked my dealer, he looked it up and said that the G2 can accept +35 to +55 offset.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/ridgeline/2017/18wheels.pdf
If anyone out there has bought this OEM wheel please answer me this question.

The pdf shows that it comes with the center cap and a grommet for the TPMS... Etc.

I got me a Black Edition wheel recently to be use as a full size spare...
When I got home.. There was only the wheel... Nothing else (no cap or grommet)

Had to went back to the "stealer" and ordered the center cap separately... Cost $25 CDN.. For a piece of plastic? :surprise:

Anyway.. Please share info.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Looking for wheels for your new Ridgeline, check out TireRacks wheels and what they would look like on your 2017 Ridgeline.

Wheels for 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E

trainman
good find. I would have to go with this one, since I would be getting a BE and want them for the winter tires. It seems like it is the best wheel suited for snow.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I plan to use the stock sport wheels for winter and buy 20s in the spring. These are all 5-120 and have a 35-40 offset... Any thoughts please?

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
Number 5 and number 6 I both have previously saved in my memory bank.

It's very difficult to find truckie wheels for a lets be honest completely dominated car wheel size and configuration.

Number 5 is my choice if funds will permit. Number 6 if I feel like being cheap.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Make sure you find out the ID of the hub flange (inner hole). Otherwise you'll be searching for hub-centric spacers.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Not spacers, just rings. And they're cheap.

Also they are not always needed. Sometimes the stars align.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So will the 55mm offset work on a 2008 Ridgeline without rubbing or hitting anything? My concern is that it goes 10mm farther back in the wheel well. Thanks

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I plan to use the stock sport wheels for winter and buy 20s in the spring. These are all 5-120 and have a 35-40 offset... Any thoughts please?
Do you like to spend time detailing your truck? It looks to me like some of these are going to be much harder to clean and keep clean than others. Might want to consider that...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts