Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been there yet? What is Honda showing Ridgeline wise? I'll be going on Wednesday and just wondering what I can anticipate. Any Ridgeline related giveaways... other than brochures?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I went on saturday. The Honda Booth is toward the back area. Really nothing impressive. They have a Ridgeline on a spinning bed and one on the show floor so you can sit in and check out. Other than that no free
give aways except the brochure you probably already have. I like the truck but was not impressed at all by Hondas display of it. The Auto Show just hasnt been the same in recent years. I need to fly out to the Motor City for a reall car show. But enjoy it !

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts
Stopped in at The 2015 NYC Auto Show yesterday.
The new Civic Concept was stunning, cool paint job. Disappointing that the Blue 2016 Pilot was on display but we couldn't touch it. It does look more streamlined than the current Pilot, not as boxy.
Sat in the Canyon and Colorado trucks. Didn't like them at all. Much smaller feel than the RL and the steering wheel buttons were kind of cheap. It was kind of a relief actually.
The show favorite for me was the Subaru STI Concept, Wow!

Asked one of the Honda Girls 'Where is the Honda Truck', she looked a little confused to say the least and said 'not this year sir'.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts