Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone? been visiting the thread for a few months now, but haven't said hello yet! My name's Kaleb & I've been building Hondas for the racetrack since the 90s & bought my 2007 RTL to pull my Honda track cars. Figured if I'm racing Hondas then I should be pulling the trailer with a Honda right? haha! I love the truck & have zero complaints! It's by far the most comfortable pickup & handles better than my Silverado ever did. not really wanting to make it a hardcore 4x4 off road machine, but I do like getting ideas from other owners on anything! reppin CenLA fo life! peace:act035:

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm a new owner from Louisiana, just took delivery of a 2014 Ridgeline SE On Dec. 26 at Holmes Honda in Shreveport. Big pickups would not fit our parking facilities at home, plus the ride and handling of the Ridgeline were so superior to any other truck that our minds were made up pretty easily. We plan on pulling our Casita travel trailer with the Ridgeline.
We are breaking it in this week in northern Illinois in a LOT of snow. The VTM works great.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Welcome to the club...

·
Registered
298 Posts
We have put 21,000 miles in the past year on our 2014 Ridgeline SE,much of it towing the Casita. It has been a good experience with the only problem being a cracked windshield. The longer we have the Ridgeline, the more we like it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts