Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings ROC
I just bought a 2006 RTS, one owner with 126k miles and all the service records in a thick folder. The TB and WP and all the drive belts were done. The PO was meticulous about the service. He wasnt so meticulous about keeping the interior clean. The rear seats have some stains (I hear the seats are notorious for being hard to keep clean) the rear door panels are scuffed up good and so is the bed of the truck. The xterior is pretty clean. The original owner went camping alot (his son is an Eagle Scout) and he def used the RL as a truck.
Anyway, I love it. It's my second vehicle. My dd is a 2002 Toyota Highlander v6 AWD. I've owned many cars in my life. My fav were a 91 Miata, 87 944S, 95 Cherokee Sport and a Dodge Ram and Chevy Silverado.
I'll post pics soon. One thing I wish I could get my hands on are black aftermarket fender flares. I dont want the oem color matched ones.
TPQ

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I've owned a pile of vehicles in my life too and right now this suits my needs.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,409 Posts
Yea the seats are "nortorious" for staining, complaints were within the first year most of us owned them, by now I'm over it

Post some Pics or else it didn't happen ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congrats, I picked up my '06 RTS Steel Blue back in June. It's a great truck for me. I'm sure you will enjoy yours too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
MAGMAN,

welcome to the ROC from AK... :act030:

good deal to get an original RL with such excellent and detailed maintenance records.

when able (and if want) be sure to add your location to your profile, it helps us "know where you're coming from", so to speak, even if just general (state or region).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I updated my location. I will definitely post pics soon. Have a great Thanksgiving to everyone in the ROC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts