Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to buy a Ridgeline, but I am not an early adopter... I would like for some of the bugs to be worked out before I buy one. My question is when is the best time to do that. Will they be making changes half way through this years model? When will they start making the '07 Ridgelines? :confused:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
jauten1 said:
I really want to buy a Ridgeline, but I am not an early adopter... I would like for some of the bugs to be worked out before I buy one. My question is when is the best time to do that. Will they be making changes half way through this years model? When will they start making the '07 Ridgelines? :confused:
They'll fix bugs fast as they can but they will not make feature changes. Because this is really a 2005 & 1/2 the '07 is probably a year and half away. When's the best time? who knows, wait for the '07 if you want to be really sure. Sort of like a computer though, when ever you buy it still might have bugs and the next model around the corner will be better.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah but unlike a computer, it doesn't run on a microshaft o/s so it's more likely to be reliable. I have to say it quietly otherwise, Bill might hear. :D Really, I don't think you ever know for sure...problems have turned up years down the road like the ignition switch in some older hondas. My 8 y.o. civic has been very reliable and with, imo, minimal maintenance. I'm going off of that experience in wanting to purchase a Ridgeline.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Maybearidge,

And don't forget gas at $2.20 plus per gallon, that will not help sales.

maybearidge said:
End of month, end of first Quarter, bad weather should equal some discount. I will see tomorrow. Otherwise, I will wait.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts