Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Which would you be willing to somewhat commit to attending?

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Would be interested in either but Ohio is a longer drive then Alabama from Louisiana :) but am open for either would really need advance notice to plan as would have to take time off from worn as I am not a recipient of that retirement gig yet! R n D would probably be more interesting, but I am unlike others and enjoy the people more. Usually can see videos of the stuff being built. Not the same I know.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2018 Ridgeline Sport 2WD
118 Posts
Being in SoCal, Im more than willing to fly in and rent most likely a non-Honda vehicle and drive to do the tour, should that be allowed. My '14 Sport would be there in spirit (and less a lot of bug guts on the windshield). :act018:

·
Registered
2007 Nimbus Grey Metallic RTL
10,137 Posts
Raymond is about 3.5 hours from me. I'd be way more than willing to make the drive in my ol' girl. The only thing is that it's in Buckeye country. *puke*

·
Registered
77 Posts
Being in SoCal, Im more than willing to fly in and rent most likely a non-Honda vehicle and drive to do the tour, should that be allowed. My '14 Sport would be there in spirit (and less a lot of bug guts on the windshield). :act018:
Agreed! But if you could some how time this at the same time as the Nopi Nationals car show in Atlanta. I have always wanted to do the SuperStreet Road Trip that used to happen from Newport Beach, CA to Atlanta, GA!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm down for for whatever. I haven't been to a meet in about 5 years when I last had a slammed civic. Went to import alliance in Tenn. We did a 5 car caravan from here. Was super fun.

If anyone is interested in a caravan from Florida let me know so we can set it up when the time comes.

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Nearly forgot about this! Joe, is there any update on when or if this may happen? I know plans at Honda for the RL have been tumultuous at best, but I'd still love to make the trip to Ohio to see the new RL in action. I'd also love to meet a lot of the guys on here that I've been conversing with for the last 6+ years!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,695 Posts
I'd prefer to re-submitt and re-vote for a group trip to NAIAS !!!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,695 Posts
Would Honda even bother bringing it to Texas, you know it's not a "Real Truck"...

Reactions: HondaPower

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I doubt Honda will bring it to every show.
I don't expect to see it at our Washington, DC Auto Show.
The show runs Jan 22-31 for public viewing they may have a large picture of the vehicle at the show. Back in 2014 Ford had new F-150 & Mustang at the show each at that time were not ready for sale yet. Chevy also had new Colorado also not ready for sale. Honda/Acura displays were very pitiful with only new RDX & RLX sedan should be much better for them with almost entire fresh lineup.
Detroit as Joe said well be the debut of Next Gen Ridgeline New York may get it as well.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Okay the next gen has been unveiled, and this thread died in October. Let's bring it back to life. Who's in?

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
Joe was trying to set these things up, but he and his relationship with Honda have come on some hard times. I don't know that either of these will happen.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Joe was trying to set these things up, but he and his relationship with Honda have come on some hard times. I don't know that either of these will happen.
Is there a special "greasing of hands" that needs to be done to make this happen? This would be an awesome trip.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Come on folks give an opinion please. I need to know the potential numbers soon!!!!!
*IF* I was able to attend, It would be to see them being built. I choose the Demo since I can not get the time off of work, so it would be a quick run from NY to OH and back.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.