Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to run a review on these for you guys and gals. Got a good deal from a buddy and could not say no. I just slapped on some Nitto Crosstek on the RL. OEM size. They are amazing... that's probably because I had mix and matched tires on the RL when I purchased it. I had some Provider tires up front and some BF Goodridh tires in the rear. So far, the first 10 miles have been incredible. Very quiet and soft right now. Handles the the potholes in the Twin Cities very well so far. Looking forward to adding other reviews in a few thousand miles.

If any of you have further experiences with these, feel free to comment. I originally was going to pick up the Michelin Defenders but the price I picked these up for, I couldn't say no. Buy 2 and get 2 free. Lifetime wheel alignment, tire rotation, and whatever warranty.

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
I have these on my wifes Lexus SUV. I agree, they are really nice tires.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deuce, mind me asking how many miles you've put on the Crosstek already? Signs or wear or tear? Also what kind of traveling have you put on these tires? I plan on doing a little towing.. 3500 lbs glass boat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts