Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I thought there were 2 blend doors and one heater core.🤷‍♂️ Coolant not variable thru the heater core......heater control valve under the hood is either open or closed.🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welp, same problem for me, so I thought I'd bring up the thread again. Hoping someone maybe has a service manual diagram of this setup?

'07 RT. I have no heat on the driver's side, blows perfectly hot on passenger's. If I switch over to cold, the driver's side says cool, the passenger's side stays kinda luke warm.

All modes work correctly. I have regular HVAC, not dual climate. If I go Defrost, driver side Defrost is cool. Just like many others in the thread.

If I operate the temperature knob, nice and slow, I can see the temp actuator over the gas pedal move. I don't hear any clicking/slipping or other weird noises, however I don't know for SURE that it has full range of motion. I don't know how to tell.

Is there more than one temperature actuator on the non-dual-climate Ridgeline? Would taking apart the temp actuator and cleaning and re-greasing it possibly help? Anything else I can look for?

41 - 42 of 42 Posts