Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve developed a problem on my 2009 EX-L (Canadian Model) where my power locks for all doors won’t operate unless the truck is running or ignition turned to ON.

Same goes with the fob lock / unlock. I’ve replaced batteries in both fobs, checked all Fuses in the driver footwell and under hood for continuity but still no dice...

This problem seems to have started when I replaced the battery a few weeks ago, but that could also be a coincidence.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jonah

·
Registered
50 Posts
I’ve developed a problem on my 2009 EX-L (Canadian Model) where my power locks for all doors won’t operate unless the truck is running or ignition turned to ON.

Same goes with the fob lock / unlock. I’ve replaced batteries in both fobs, checked all Fuses in the driver footwell and under hood for continuity but still no dice...

This problem seems to have started when I replaced the battery a few weeks ago, but that could also be a coincidence.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jonah
Sounds like the #7 back up fuse 7.5a. I know you said you checked the fuses but maybe try taking it out and bending the leads a little, or replacing it all together. Just to make absolutely sure its not the fuse.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts