Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the No. Cal. ROCers ???? Do you all not meet, or do you just use the "California" vs. Northern Calif. forum page? Where are You ?????? Just looking around for folks to join when I'm on my road trips, and don't see that you folks appear to be doing much??

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dear Sir or Ma'am,

As you know, we in Northern California are too busy saving water so that it can be sent to Southern CA, and too impressed with our own self importance as we try to protect various trees and frogs, to get involved in mere pickup truck discussions! :p

Just kidding ... a couple of us have posted but overall we don't seem to be too active as a "group". I have seen a couple of Ridgelines at the OHV parks when I take out my Honda dirtbikes (yes, they fit great in my Honda truck). But other than than I just wave at the other Ridgelines on the highway.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I'm up for a Nor Cal meet. My problem is scheduling. My kids start youth soccer in September so all my Saturday mornings are shot but I might be able to squeeze a Sunday as long as the wifie keeps the list short. :cool:

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear Sir or Ma'am,

As you know, we in Northern California are too busy saving water so that it can be sent to Southern CA, and too impressed with our own self importance as we try to protect various trees and frogs, to get involved in mere pickup truck discussions! :p

Just kidding ... a couple of us have posted but overall we don't seem to be too active as a "group". I have seen a couple of Ridgelines at the OHV parks when I take out my Honda dirtbikes (yes, they fit great in my Honda truck). But other than than I just wave at the other Ridgelines on the highway.
I like your style NILS !
Glad to hear there's life in the No. zone. Hope to see you all sometime at an all Cal meet. Have you considered joining the Tahoe meet with the Element owners club in Sept.? It's the weekend after labor day weekend. I'll be joining the at this, an annual event for them. Later,
Dnick :eek:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like your style NILS !
Have you considered joining the Tahoe meet with the Element owners club in Sept.? It's the weekend after labor day weekend. QUOTE]

Thanks Dnick.
RE; the Element Owners Club, I echo what Bongus said ... except that one of my kids graduated from youth soccer to competitive diving (1m and 3m) which has at least one two-day meet every month, while the other has moved onto horseback riding and lacrosse. I think the weekend after labor day I'll be at a dive meet, but it could be a horse thing. So I don't think I will make it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
richmond/berkley,,, not many RL's in these parts. seems elements have the rule here........:act002:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Any one here recommends a Paintless Dent Remover in the Central Valley especially in Fresno? I got this dent that needs to be taken care of. From a small door ding to a 2-3 inch dent.

Thanks you for looking!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lost my login and the moderator found out my credentials and now I am back. I built a new computer and thought I had everything until i went to login to this site and found out i was dead in the water.

I am in the Bay area which I consider to be NorCal. I bought my Ridgline in 08' and have enjoyed everything about it.

How is everyone doing in NorCal and how do you like your Ridgelines?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lost my login and the moderator found out my credentials and now I am back. I built a new computer and thought I had everything until i went to login to this site and found out i was dead in the water.

I am in the Bay area which I consider to be NorCal. I bought my Ridgline in 08' and have enjoyed everything about it.

Hey CK. I love my RL and so do most of my friends. It seems like every road trip now involves me taking my RL. I don't post much as I enjoy reading all of the posts and learning as much as possible. Plus I don't know if Fresno is considered Northern or Southern CA.:homer:

All in all I love the ROC and the valuable info I get from the members.

·
Registered
28 Posts

East Bay here (Concord)

Love my RL, more than I thought I would coming from an Audi S4.
Just put on some goodies. Steps, rack, hood and SR deflector (SR deflector kills the whistle btw) so she looks much better now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,421 Posts
Hey CK. I love my RL and so do most of my friends. It seems like every road trip now involves me taking my RL. I don't post much as I enjoy reading all of the posts and learning as much as possible. Plus I don't know if Fresno is considered Northern or Southern CA.:homer:

All in all I love the ROC and the valuable info I get from the members.
My understanding is as long as you are north of the Grapevine, you are in Norcal.
Clovis here, not an RL owner yet, but it's in the plans.
(Bay Area transplant..)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts