Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went this morning to buy a Ridgeline but it just wasnt working out for us. We had picked out an RTL sunroof, XM radio model in blue because they didnt have what we wanted in an RTS model. Anyways the total price with all the accessories we wanted, running boards,wheel locks,mudflaps, and tow equipment came to a whopping $39,200. They came off that price about $1100 bucks to $38,100. I just could not see paying nearly 40k for an RL. Not that we cant afford it, I just could not see it happening. There are a few cars I would pay that for , but an RL just isnt one of them.Our price range is about 35-36k.We are not out if it yet, we will return later in the week to see about the dealer finding us a blue RTS model with all the goodies we want as she really wanted cloth seats instead of leather , but did want a moonroof. Now she has reconsidered the moonroof since the neon she drives now has one that leaks often.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'm sorry you didn't drive away in your new truck. I hope you can get the model you want with the accessories you want in your price range. Good luck on it!

I'm sure our truck topped the $40K number because I just wanted the higher trim model and more goodies on it. I'm probably not done yet. I've never bought a new vehicle before and I've never been so enthused about a vehicle. I love this truck. We intend for it to last, so I want it to have all the comforts and gadgets I can pack into it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Too bad, If you want one from Virginia my salesman wil hook you up. I got a blue RTL, Sunroof, roof rack, running boards and more for less than 32!!!

You are right, this is a real nice truck and may be worth 30 plus but not 40k.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I went to my dealership today to help a friend buy one. They had 12 Ridges on the lot, plus one on the showroom floor and another on the display ramp! So now you know where they are all at! (Tempe Honda in Tempe, AZ!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts