Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been visiting this site regularly for a month 1/2 now and it occurs to me that I have never seen a pop-up and I have never gotten any spam or unsolicited offers from here. Someone tried to post/sell us all some crap once and was quickly shown the e-door.

No foul language, nasty taunting or bitter angry raving. Can't say that about others I have visited. This is a classy, clean, and fun site. Thank you T-Mac and moderators. Keep up the great work all.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
We (T Mac and myself) are doing are best to keep this forum clean from spammers. I am sure that more will come but we will be ready.

As far as the content goes, I want to thank all of the members for keeping it clean and informative. All of us are what make this forum great and it is up to us to continue along this course.

Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
TMac and zero,

Thank you for your often underappreciated work behind the scenes. This is a great site, made better by your efforts.

The only thing I wish people would do is search for a thread before starting another one. It's very simple to do, and keeps the info where it can be found again without having to search a bazillion repeat threads. In no way should this be a moderator's task.

·
Registered
996 Posts
It also has to do with all the intelligent and nice people that post here, or maybe RL owners are just a more educated and classy bunch. Would anybody disagree with this? :D On other auto/truck sites, it seems like nothing but the lowest common denominater of humanity that post on them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Agree The info I found on this site was a big help in deciding to go ahead with my RL purchase. Knowing that there were a few known problems that I could check for ahead of time, and knowing that Honda seemed to be trying to address them was very useful.

Thanks for running a great site.

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is a great site. It has become part of my daily routine. I have a Silver RTS due any day so I am hanging on every word. The checklist is great. I feel like I have all the tools I need to check the truck over with.

Thanks guys.

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everybody. The biggest thanks we can get is to see this community grow even further. With that in mind, PLEASE do all you can to promote this site. If you have a site of your own, please link to us as "Honda Ridgeline Owners Club". If you see another owner, tell them about us. If you are on another auto-related forum and you see a thread about the Ridge, post something about us. We will grow. We are adding more features and we will continue to be #1 thanks to all of you.

Enjoy and carry on...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts