Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all new here. Been looking at the forum for a few months now reading up. I've been shopping for my first ridgeline for about 2 months now. Looking to get a 09-12 RTL with higher mileage cause that is what I can afford.

Would like anyone's input on things for me to look for while I search for the ONE.

I've owned 3 civics, 1 element, and still have a 08 Crv that my wife took from me last year. So I know getting a another Honda even with higher mileage will last. And even better having owned so many Honda's I can do a good amount of any work my self.

Looking forward to meeting and hearing from other members here.

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,891 Posts
Update your profile, maybe provide, city, state or region, and you may even find someone on here. Be willing to drive or as multiple newer owners have, fly to pick up your "new to you" G1 Ridgeline...

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Want to see if anyone here can help me on choosing the right one. in about a week or tow I'm going to look at 3 different ones and want to see anyone here can throw in two cents on y one might be better than the other.

One is a 07 RTL with 97k one it. Has a car fax online that I can pull up and it's one owner who got everything done by the dealer. All fluids when they were supposed to be changed. And it's a dark grey (one color I like)

Second is a 08 RTL with 91k in it. No car fax I can pull up hoping when I go see they can provide one. The color is a light blueish green(looks ok got to see In person to see how u feel)

Last is a 2011 RTL no NAV with 103k on it. Same as the last can't see a car fax hope they have one. And it's black(it's ok my wife likes the color more then me just don't like keeping black clean) hate the mileage one it but like the different body style better with the lights in the front.
Please let me know some input on what u guys think being that u own Ridgeline's as this would be my first one. I would like to here pros and cons if u have any. Thank u

· Registered
9 Posts
Be sure to look at the rear crossmember in behind the rear bumper cover. One that I looked at was so rusted I pushed my finger right through it. Obviously I didn't buy that one.
If you're buying from a dealer ask them to put it on a lift for you to check out the undercarriage.
Check pricing on Kelly Blue Book before you go look so you know what you should be paying.
I just payed $15,000 out the door for an '08 with 91,000 on it. From a dealer. I feel that I got a good deal.
Don't rush to buy just any one --- the right one will come along.
Good luck. Happy hunting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.