·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets pick a date, and meet. Who's in?!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Heck ya. Been a member for a while and havent been to any meets. Missed the santa cruz one too, but sounds like a great idea. Been dying to show of my Ridge.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A meet up sounds like a good idea. Depending on how many want to, we could meet any Saturday at a restaurant for some talk, a few pictures maybe, and lunch. Just an idea.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Depending on when and where I might be able to make it. Count me in (tentatively).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well if someone picks a date in advance I would for sure be able to make it. Weekends kind of hetic for me. Maybe a weekend in Feb.

·
Registered
25 Posts
So does anyone have any ideas for a Nor Cal meet. Time and place?? We have to try to keep up with So Cal.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
I'm all for it, I think it would be great to meet other owners. I'm sure I'd be able to come if there is enough notice as to when and where.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think we should set up a meet in Spring, would love to do one on old Hwy 40's overlooking Donner lake.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I checked out Donner Lake and thats aome beautiful country out there, but I think for "Nor Cal's" first meet, it should be local. So everyone has a chance to get to meet. But I think that trip up to the lake is a great idea.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'd be interested too. Very busy between work and family. if someone would pick a date in the near future that we can all work towards, that might be the best way of starting this up. To start with, maybe pick a bar or restaurant. If we gain some steam, perhaps future meets could be of the outdoors tailgate variety complete with coolers and bbq's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New guy here in Capitola( Santa Cruz). I'm involved with our big annual motorcycle show on June 26th, perhaps we could put something together around that...it's Bikes on the Bay.

Let me know.

cheers
Tim

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Wondering where all the NoCal owners are from, would a gathering in the Bay Area ( North bay, South bay or East Bay) be best, Sac area, coastal area or what ?

We would need a place with room to park all the RLs and depending on how many members come would depend on how much parking will be needed.
I've never been to a meet, but would like to see one for us in Nor Cal.

Do we make a weekend out of it, a daytime picnic, or just hang out ?
Does anyone else have any ideas of where we can do this ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well Ive been thinking for our fiist time should be at a park for a bbq or something. Maybe on a sat a few weeks from now so it gives everyone a chance to check schedules. Depending on where everyone is located, a central area like Fremont(lake Elizabeth) or Hayward(Garin Park) or Almeda would be good.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts