Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the 're-post'...but I thought a new thread would be better than attaching to the So Cal thread.
My husband will be purchasing his Ridgeline today/tomorrow. We live in San Jose, CA. Anyone for a group get-together...Napa, sports event, hike, dinner????
Kahnartist/San Jose, CA

·
Registered
876 Posts
I'd be interested... not a lot of responses here, though. Surely there are more of us here in central/northern California?

·
Registered
361 Posts
How about coyote point near SFO airport? It is near all the major highways. We met at mt. diablo last time but the drive up took almost half hour!

We can meet at the coyote museum parking lot. It is great setting for a tailgate picnic.

Or we can meet at any other state or county parks.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See my post that I'm holding a 'quick and dirty' ROC meeting, conveniently tacking on to the Gilroy Honda Owners fest they are having 1/06. Free food, demos, talk to the Techs, etc.
Oh yeah, PM (private message) me so I know you are coming.
You can PM any ROC member by going to anyone's blue ROC 'handle', clicking on it and you can write them a personal messaage.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUICK 'N DIRTY Nor Cal Ridgeline meet in Gilroy, CA/January 2006.
I posted another thread about hopping on the Gilroy Honda Owners Clinic as a Northern California ROC event.
Please search for the post (under Gilroy Honda).

The dealer is having a 'free' event at the dealership with food, prizes, Honda 'technicians' available, free oil change certificate (if you are the first 50 to RSVP) and other Honda prizes.
It is FREE to anyone who calls/emails the dealership.

If you would like to attend; go to www.gilroyhonda.com (and find Owners Clinic) if it is still listed.

My husband and I will be there in our black Ridgeline RT.

Linda
aka (Kahnartist)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kahnartist,

Would love to make this but I have another commitment. Looking forward to connecting with others here in NorCal.

Thanks for arranging this. I'll catch ya another time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am in Fremont CA now but moving to Lincoln CA in March 06. Looking forward to meet with RL owners in Bay & Sacramento area to share photo and off-road info:) .

·
Registered
876 Posts
kahnartist said:
See my post that I'm holding a 'quick and dirty' ROC meeting, conveniently tacking on to the Gilroy Honda Owners fest they are having 1/06. Free food, demos, talk to the Techs, etc.
How did this go? Lots of ROCers show up? Gilroy on a worknight was just not possible for me, but I'm wondering if others participated?

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
UglyTruckling said:
I'd be interested... not a lot of responses here, though. Surely there are more of us here in central/northern California?
Hi Guys! I'm posting this for Ridgeln (Frank) He will be in Oakland Area June 25 to 30. Without his truck, give him a shout will ya!

I'm coming to San Francisco!!!! I won't have my truck, but I will have my camera, and someone else is paying my way! I arrive at noon at Oakland Airport on Sunday, June 25 and leave at 6 am on Friday, June 30.

I am staying at:
Hilton San Francisco
333 O’Farrell Street
San Francisco, California 94102
415-771-1400

I am teaching on Monday - Thursday from 8 am to 5:30 pm for PowerSchool (a student information system used by school districts - my summer job is working for them as a trainer) and have Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights free (I will need to go from the Hilton to a hotel near the Oakland airport on Thursday night - any suggestions?)

I'd love to meet up w/ either or both of you if you are near this and/or in town.

Feel free to give me a call on my cell: 614-774-7838

-frank tuttle[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Bay Area and entire state of California Ridgeline owners. I hope you all are doing fine during this crazy times. Stay safe and healthy, my friends. Also 6 feet apart....LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts