Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member form Cape Cod, MA. Recently purchased a Passport. Joined this community in order to research PP related topics. Particularly interested in towing performance and suspension information. Thank you for having me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
We
New member form Cape Cod, MA. Recently purchased a Passport. Joined this community in order to research PP related topics. Particularly interested in towing performance and suspension information. Thank you for having me.
Welcome, I am sure you will find plenty of overlap between the models

·
Administrator
13,737 Posts
Welcome to the Ridgeline Owners Gateway Club, @5500!

While most of the interior and the body from the front doors forward are shared between the Passport and Ridgeline, there are differences in the suspension and ride height. The Passport has had the ZF 9HP transmission since the beginning, but the Ridgeline just got it for 2020. The exterior lighting is also different between the two as are the instrument clusters and infotainment systems.

The 2020 Ridgeline with the ZF 9HP transmission has only been available for a short time, so we haven't seen any towing reports yet. The ones we've seen so far all apply to Ridgelines equipped with the 6-speed automatic transmission that it used from 2017-2019. While the towing capacities are the same, we don't know how well the Ridgeline performs while towing with the 9-speed transmission.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts