Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I've been lurking here a few weeks and decided to register so I can ask a few question to help me take the plunge into Ridge ownership. I'll be asking question as I begin my buyer research. Hope I don't get on anyones nerves. Thank in advance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would doubt other than fixing a few of the glitches, you will not see more than a couple color changes. Thats why its Honda and thats why they hold their value. Sorry but its true.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Ask away. If there's one thing we like to do best on this forum, it's talking about our trucks. You're gonna love it!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Heck buy two they are small ;).

Really ask any question you want answered, and I am sure someone will try to answer it. This is a great truck and I would guess if you looked around, based on a percentage of vehicles sold, this is probably one of the most popular vehicle forums around. I have yet to hear from a person who simply doesn't like this truck after owning it. In fact the Honda dealership I was looking at buying from the manager didn't want to give up their demo at the 5k required and I wonder if he may have taken another new one out as a demo since I have seen another with dealer plates near me and that is the closest dealership to here.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Ask away. That is why we are all here.

Remember, the GREEN ones have more horsepower and torque!:D

·
Registered
774 Posts
Please, Please don't tell anyone else about the special features of the green ridge. It's best if not everyone knows:D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts