Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 RTS, 96k miles. Purchased last Thursday prior to snow storm. I drove it in the snow and didn't need the 4WD at all. Pretty Impressive. (of course it wasn't that much but other vehicles were slippin and slidin)

Found this forum doing research on why the radio lights were inop. I have a an appointment at the dealer and we'll see what they offer.

Other than that little glitch I love the truck. I've been shopping for a truck since last May but never found the right one. Plus most had over 150k and premium prices. Truck prices in this area are just crazy!!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
If you drove in the snow then you used the AWD feature of the Ridgeline automatically. The truck makes the decision for you.

Now you have control on the VTM-4 Lock button. Which only works in gears 1, 2 or reverse. It would be a wise decision to read up on how the VTM-4 Lock button works.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you drove in the snow then you used the AWD feature of the Ridgeline automatically. The truck makes the decision for you.

Now you have control on the VTM-4 Lock button. Which only works in gears 1, 2 or reverse. It would be a wise decision to read up on how the VTM-4 Lock button works.
I suspected that was the case.

I did find a link on hear earlier but it was broken, Sounds like its probably the same as my sons Pilot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts