Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after six months of ownership, some pictures of my truck.

Of course, AFTER I took these pictures, I put new Ridgeline badges on the front doors -- probably will take me forever to get a picture of them!

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Beautiful truck, UglyTruckling (maybe you're a swan after all). I also like your "grill ornament"!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
UglyTruckling said:
I put new Ridgeline badges on the front doors --
What are front door badges? Just curious... is that an aftermarket part, or did they leave something off of mine because I bought white:confused:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TheRidgester said:
What are front door badges? Just curious... is that an aftermarket part, or did they leave something off of mine because I bought white:confused:
They didn't come with my truck -- several people here (search for "badges" and you'll find some good pictures) bought the Ridgeline badge/emblem -- one for each front door. I liked the way they looked, and bought some for myself.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iROC said:
Beautiful truck, UglyTruckling (maybe you're a swan after all). I also like your "grill ornament"!
Thanks! My husband has managed to get a wreath on the grill of whatever vehicle I've driven for the past 15 years (with the exception of my VW New Beetle -- he gave me a lighted Xmas tree for the vase in that car). I spend a lot of time in my vehicle, so it's a nice, festive touch.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I like the wreath. Nice touch.

L

·
0 Posts
Nice looking truck UT!!!!
It's about time I was able to add your Ridge to my collection. :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
Looks good:D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
In the last six months I've taken dozens of photos of our truck. Make that hundreds if I count all the ones I took of all our accessories being put on it. Wow. You have got to use that camera more.

It's good to see it. Red sure is purdy and right for the season. Green's got that one covered too.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
We should start a thread for holiday dressed up RLs. UT is the 1st I've seen. Maybe do something tonight to mine. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Invisable ;)
Go with Green or Red. Its ok to have some color on her. :D

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the compliments.

If you celebrate Xmas, you gotta have a wreath on your truck! The biggest problem is keeping the painted surfaces protected -- we use lots of padded foam/foam tape on the back of the wreath.

We need to see pictures of your decorated trucks!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I think I going to put a tree in the bed. :eek:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Grok Lobster said:
and a miniature train set in the trunk ...
Maybe a animatronic Santa that goes down the trunk instead of the chimney.

·
Registered
670 Posts
LadyRidge said:
How do you think a SILVER wreath would look on Ridgena?? :D
How about bells, JC? Then you'd have "silver bells" :).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts