Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether it’s because of the employee incentive pricing by other manufactures or because the Ridgeline isn’t selling well, there are deals to be had when buying a RL now.

I purchased mine yesterday. Paid invoice for my Silver RTL w/ Moon Roof and had a roof rack, running boards, hood air deflector and rear splash guards added and installed for $1,004 more. Yes, I know I paid $96 over invoice for the accessories and that the invoice price is already marked up, but considering that this is only $265 more than what I could have got them for at H and A and that they are installed by the dealer and now part of the warranty, I think I got a good price. Overall I was out the door at $32,893 (6% PA tax and $161 for title and tags).

My recommendation to anyone considering buying a Ridgeline - buy it now.

By the way, thanks for such a great site. I learned a lot about the truck, the accessories and the pricing from this site and the information was fantastic.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Congrats Bill on your new truck! Be sure to keep us posted on how much you are enjoying it! :D

L

·
0 Posts
Did you say SILVER!!??
errr...uummm..I mean...Welcome to the club and we're glad you're here!!
The ROC family is the place to be with your SILVER RL.

:D
( don't forget to vote )

·
Registered
578 Posts
I am curious, have you checked your price against what carsdirect says? I noticed that in the houston area, it is still showing MSRP... but I see everyone getting invoice deals....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did use AutoByTell and Edmunds and received a few quotes back. The best was $1k over invoice; most of the others were a few hundred off MSRP. I told the dealer with the best price that the quote was too high. He asked for my price. I quoted invoice and listed the additional items I wanted installed. He came back and said that he would do invoice and provided the prices for the accessories – a little higher than MSRP for them. I contacted a local dealer, stated the price I had and asked if they could beat it. They offered the same deal $100 lower, so I took it. Also received 4.5% financing through my Credit Union, which appears to be pretty good. Haven’t seen it lower and the dealership said they couldn’t beat that rate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts