Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just picked up my RL and am stoked! I traded in the 325i to get the RL and dubbed it as my "family" truck...luckily the wife bought it (hehe)

So the question is....how many members are on island? I'd love to meet up with some of you guys and see what you've done to your ride. I need some ideas to get me started. Perhaps even do an island cruise?

Lookin forward to meeting with all of you!

Aloha.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Brent, checking in from the Westside. Haven't done anything to my RTL yet except for Wet Okole seat covers.

·
Registered
250 Posts
We did a few meet ups (OK I haven't been able to actually go to one), but I think attendance has been slowly dwindling and there hasn't been one in a while (it looks like November 07 was the last).
Snapshot usually rallies the troops, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

Anyway, KokROCer...Welcome to the club...

Alan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Rob here, originally hailing from Kalihi, now in Salt Lake checking in...

In addition to the mods in my signature, I replaced my front signal (corner) bulbs with silver (amber when lit) bulbs which makes for a cleaner look since my RL is silver...

I've been a member for a couple years but not sure how big the membership is here in Hawaii, specifically Oahu...

Welcome to the ROC, this place really helps with problems\TSBs, mods or did it\done that items...

Aloha...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Howzit Rob! Thanks for the shout out. Looks like you got a sweet ride. I'd love to check it out sometime.

Aloha

·
Registered
103 Posts
I moved to Alaska but I can let you know whats up and where to go if you need anything. If your really into Pimpin it out have a Talk with my friend Cedric Smith you'll find him and his National Award winning Supra on Wheeler Army Airfield WAAF. He's a pro and if you havent heard of him or seen him fly past you on Oahu look him up on the internet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm a pretty avid web surfer... LOL!

But for reals, I haven't longboarded in a loong time. Not since my boy was born. Now that another one is on the way, I highly doubt getting any more time from the wife to go!

Since I live in Ewa, White Plains was always a mellow spot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, and we should all set-up a meet. With all the holidays coming up, i'm sure theres a holiday or weekend we can all hook up to swap stories and meet up.

Anyone got any ideas? Maybe we can all meet someplace central?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im in the Air Force and travel quite a bit--but Im game for a meet up-can even do White Plains beach. Im married with 2boys of my own, so I know the feeling :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like a plan! Anyone got any dates in mind?

One thing I was thinking is that we can do a food drive or a toy drive for needy children. I'd be game to organize it with someone.

Any supporters?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey guys! Just picked up my '07 RTS from Pflueger about a month ago. I've been reading up on some trails you can take with permits - up around Makaha/ Dillingham airfield in the Wai'anae range. I'd like to scope it out before I ask a bunch of people to go, but it could make for a cool meetup and camping is allowed.

Anyways, Aloha!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts