Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Happy to say I just put down a deposit on an EX-L today. Now while I wait 4 weeks for delivery...I need to figure out the best OEM running board for my truck. I have two small children, so anything to help them get in and out ; especially leaving the mud behind is appealing.

I am looking for pictures of the Obsidian Blue with the OEM Running Boards.
- Black Diecast
- Chrome
- Chrome with Light

If anyone has some to post it would greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Hey All,

Happy to say I just put down a deposit on an EX-L today. Now while I wait 4 weeks for delivery...I need to figure out the best OEM running board for my truck. I have two small children, so anything to help them get in and out ; especially leaving the mud behind is appealing.

I am looking for pictures of the Obsidian Blue with the OEM Running Boards.
- Black Diecast
- Chrome
- Chrome with Light

If anyone has some to post it would greatly appreciated.
I don't even have my truck yet (man, I am tired of starting every sentence with that!) but I am planing on getting the diecast aluminum model. I saw an RL in the showroom and it had them on, looked great.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the Pics. These look nice against the blue. 2 weeks and counting. Not sure who's more excited ; me or the boys :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have a three year old who needs to crawl to get in the truck. I'm also thinking of getting running boards BUT... Do running boards actually help? I'm just thinking in the wintertime when there's plenty of slush/dirt that may accumulate on the boards.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I'm starting to think I should get one. Especially after getting the Truxxx lift, I find that I get a good calf raise with my left left to get in. And the edge of the seat seems to be getting creased a bit more, nothing bad but noticeable.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for adding the link. I was about to do the same.

7 more days and I'll have my own Blue Truck :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Time to add my own Pics ... Took delivery today :)

Those are the OEM chrome (no lights)
Good choice. Running boards add that extra bit of flare to the truck. A must have in my opinion.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love this color. The only reason I went with White was because I listened to my wife and daughter who preferred the WDP.

I'm such a wuss.:frown:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Need more pics of the OBP with running boards. I have been holding back and wanting to see as many of them as I could. Well 4 months into owning mine, I haven't seen 1 other OBP period.

Come on everybody with OBP, let's see those running boards !

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Need more pics of the OBP with running boards. I have been holding back and wanting to see as many of them as I could. Well 4 months into owning mine, I haven't seen 1 other OBP period.

Come on everybody with OBP, let's see those running boards !
Seriously? How many pic do you need to see....they are black, it goes with everything.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts