Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of chrome OEM wheels for my RidgeLine and now have my OEM 6-spoke ones for sale. I'm selling them individually for people that are looking for a spare wheel to replace the "funny" spare. Wheels include the OEM center cap but no TPMS or lug nuts (I need these items for my new ones - sorry).

These are going on ebay at a whole range of prices, but if you want to just keep it in the family and avoid the hassle of ebay, here's the deal:

$35 each plus ACTUAL shipping to your door (no extra charges). I'm shipping off two this week from Colorado to West Virginia and the shipping came to $41.15 (62#; 21" x 21" x 21") so that may give you some idea what shipping will be via UPS.

I have two of the original four wheels left and are as close to perfect (no dings, curb hits, etc) as they can be for an anal owner like me with 5K miles on them!

Thanks!

PM or email [email protected]

·
Registered
257 Posts
PM'd thanks

colorider said:
I bought a set of chrome OEM wheels for my RidgeLine and now have my OEM 6-spoke ones for sale. I'm selling them individually for people that are looking for a spare wheel to replace the "funny" spare. Wheels include the OEM center cap but no TPMS or lug nuts (I need these items for my new ones - sorry).

These are going on ebay at a whole range of prices, but if you want to just keep it in the family and avoid the hassle of ebay, here's the deal:

$35 each plus ACTUAL shipping to your door (no extra charges). I'm shipping off two this week from Colorado to West Virginia and the shipping came to $41.15 (62#; 21" x 21" x 21") so that may give you some idea what shipping will be via UPS.

I have two of the original four wheels left and are as close to perfect (no dings, curb hits, etc) as they can be for an anal owner like me with 5K miles on them!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason I can not reply to the two people that contacted me about wheels. Please contact me at my email addy.

Thanks!
rod

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow!!! This is awesome!! Both wheels are sold - thanks everyone!

rod

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
arteegee said:
Happens when you come to the ROC, the best Ridgeline site on the web. :p
I've been around for a while - just hadn't posted until now.

Thanks

:)

·
Registered
233 Posts
colorider said:

Thanks!

GAH! :mad: Where were you colorider when I forked out $200 for the rim & new tire?! That's the best deal I've seen so far and I'm sure the new owner's are as happy as they can be. It's good to know that you decided to help out your fellow ROC members first vice selling them on e-Bay to make a buck or two! :D

-SixOpRidge

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SixOpRidge said:
GAH! :mad: Where were you colorider when I forked out $200 for the rim & new tire?! That's the best deal I've seen so far and I'm sure the new owner's are as happy as they can be. It's good to know that you decided to help out your fellow ROC members first vice selling them on e-Bay to make a buck or two! :D

-SixOpRidge
Just doing my part to help the economy!!! You are right - there are some REALLY inflated prices on some of the ones on eBay.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts