Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I am thinking of getting a RTS in a couple of weeks, and Im going over the accessories I would like to add, I have all of them pretty fixed except for the underseat storage system (bin). Can any one provide information about it, do you like it, is it worth it?

Thanks and I can't get to get my hands on that Ridgeline.

Attachments

· Registered
488 Posts
I'm facing a similar situation, i.e., awaiting build date on RTL-E, and would also appreciate any feedback on under seat storage option-specifically inside dimensions and how easily it can be removed and replaced if needed?

· Registered
38 Posts
I like it, but I don't have anything to compare it to since this is my first truck. I didn't notice in the picture, but there are two long bolts with plastic handles that hold it to the back wall under the seats. I feel it is bigger than what is reflected in the picture as well.

· Premium Member
608 Posts
I looked at it but I ended up just getting the rubber mat for that area under the seat. I love being able to have a mostly flat area in the back for carrying multiple items when the seats are up. Several times, already, I have carried several full banker's boxes and computer boxes back there during heavy rain storms. That storage bin would get in the way more than it would be helpful, especially since the underside of the seat is still available (and mostly hidden, if that's what you want) the rest of the time to put items in, even when the seats are down.

Your needs may be different....

· Registered
144 Posts
I like it, but I don't have anything to compare it to since this is my first truck. I didn't notice in the picture, but there are two long bolts with plastic handles that hold it to the back wall under the seats. I feel it is bigger than what is reflected in the picture as well.

You are right. I have one and its held in by the 2 screw bolts. I currently Store an umbrella and the 2 rear seat headrests in there. It's a better view out the back window without the headrests and it's not that often I have passengers in the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
488 Posts
You are right. I have one and its held in by the 2 screw bolts. I currently Store an umbrella and the 2 rear seat headrests in there. It's a better view out the back window without the headrests and it's not that often I have passengers in the back
Donski, when you get a minute could you measure the inside depth, length and width of under seat storage system and post the numbers?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.