Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recentally out on one of my off-road adventures when I decided to go all out. I hit the jump at about 35m.p.h. and caught some wicked air, but I came down hard on her nose. I need a new front bumper. I have no idea where to fine one and I don't want to pay auto body big bucks for a 10 minute job. suggestions...

·
Registered
112 Posts
watch eBay or other sources for someone parting-out a wrecked Ridge. There have been a few already, allthough they were all front-colisions, so no help yet...

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Yes, pictures are essential. :D

L

·
0 Posts
I was going to say something smart but I'll leave it alone. :D

eBay is my first suggestion. Google or Yahoo search on parts for a Ridgeline would be my second.

Good luck.

·
Registered
321 Posts
mentallyabused said:
I was recentally out on one of my off-road adventures when I decided to go all out. I hit the jump at about 35m.p.h. and caught some wicked air, but I came down hard on her nose. I need a new front bumper. I have no idea where to fine one and I don't want to pay auto body big bucks for a 10 minute job. suggestions...
Youz crazy!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I second the video or pictures next time. Actually since it is already damaged maybe you can do it again with someone else running the video camera. :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Hawk said:
I'd be watching this site...
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/

:D
great site! added to my favorites.....hey MA, could you do that again??? pls, pls, just go topless!! I mean frontless!! I mean bumperless!! Oh heck you know what I mean.... :) Pass the mustard for my baloney sandwich!

·
Registered
153 Posts
mentallyabused said:
At 35 MPH and 10 feet in the air and only a 10 minute job!!! I know why you use your user name.

Tiger

·
Registered
133 Posts
I knew the Ridgeline was capable of alot, but jumping and flying?? Hopefully mine won't feel the need to float on air anytime soon...at least not intentionally.

Hope you get if fixed real soon. Pics maybe?? :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
First of all that is awsome.I have been waiting for a lift kit to really go offraoding.And yes they will make one.I remember when people said two wheel drive toyotas cant offroad in the desert and they were as wrong as the people who say i cant offroad a ridgy.A little bumper mod and a bash gaurd the ridgy prerunner is born.

The honda bumper really isnt that expensive it just needs to be painted.You can find a hole sale site on line but in the long run I think you would be better off with a honda bumper a letting a after market shop paint it.Just make sure they are a quaity shop.

Not to discount the street ridgy they are great but I truly think Honda knows full well that we are going to offroad this truck.Have you ever seen a ridgy commercial that didnt have one offraoding.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Godskid said:
I knew the Ridgeline was capable of alot, but jumping and flying?? Hopefully mine won't feel the need to float on air anytime soon...at least not intentionally.

Hope you get if fixed real soon. Pics maybe?? :eek:
Chitty Chitty Ridge Ridge (I'm showing my age, aren't I?).

·
Registered
275 Posts
mentallyabused said:
mental,
Here's a site where you can get replacement parts for everything Honda.

Majestic Honda

It looks like their price for the front face bumper is $281.25
I'm thinkin' $300 air!!
...and now that I think about it, the whole front bumper face is $281 and the accessory grill is $214!!!!! Now I'm more pissed about this grill!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.