June 19th is still Spring as well............:|

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Weather liers said 0 to 18" of snow here. They wont stick their neck out cause they dont know when the rain will turn to snow. Its only March and many times Ive seen snow in May. Bring on the HEAT.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think the OP was referring to the release timeframe of the Gen 2 Ridgeline per Honda, not so much about the weather.

Yet, as someone else indicated, Spring lasts until late June. So, there is still a 3 month window of when we'll be able to touch, feel, and ride a new Ridgeline.

I suspect June, since this will put them closer to the release date of other 2017 models. Thus, Honda didn't lie ... they just strung us along.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
OK, my bad, cant stand this new format on this site and am ready to bail out. This is the ONLY Forum I have issues with. Didnt take the time to go back and read first post cause am pissed off about this site with all the adds, dont have a problem anywhere else. That being said does anyone else have there name down when your Dealer gets one in that day, I do. Spring is here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Weather liers said 0 to 18" of snow here. They wont stick their neck out cause they dont know when the rain will turn to snow. Its only March and many times Ive seen snow in May. Bring on the HEAT.
Ha!! You want heat? Come down to south Texas. We've got plenty of it. >:)

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I was sitting in the dark on the Oceanside Pier before 5AM this morning. No breeze, so I took my jacket off.... was comfortable in just my long sleeve sweatshirt. Nice.....

·
Administrator
16,062 Posts
Ha!! You want heat? Come down to south Texas. We've got plenty of it. >:)
Please send some to NE Texas! It was 0ºC on my way to work yesterday morning. I'm incompatible with weather that requires heavy or layered clothing or even long sleeved shirts. I'm ready for my shorts and tank top weather!

Since it's almost a certainty that I'm not buying a G2 Ridgeline, I'm no longer excited or anticipating its release. I'll still go look at one and drive it, though.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well we got about 4-5" here yesterday. But the sun came out in the afternoon, and it melted almost all of it.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I really dont mind it here its just that when the snow is almost gone and things are dryin up then you get another wave that comes thru. Oh well, how BIG are them bugs down there that keep thrivin all year I here if your into them they can make a nice meal.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
This is our transition time we got some high 70s & a few 80 degree days last few weeks. This week it was back to 30s-40s with snow flurries here in the city.
For the next week or so 60s to mid 70s Cherry Blossom time my Rose bushes have started to due something and some weeds have popped up.

·
Registered
606 Posts
So FWIW, Interesting to note. The 2016 Pilot, which was revealed last year at Detroit, went on sale in Spring (June 18th ) last year. I cannot find the exact date that Honda released the specs for it last year though. Not saying that the timelimes will line up exactly but I wouldn't be all that surprised if that was the case. Purely speculation on my part, but only Honda knows at this point( and maybe Joe)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I probably made a big mistake today! I sold my 2009 Tacoma in hopes that the Ridgeline will be out soon! My wife and I will get by with one vehicle for as long as it takes! We will have a little help from my mother-in-law who is down with back trouble and can't drive right now. We'll use her Venza for awhile......Come on Honda! Let's get it on! Help a loyal customer out! My other vehicle, by the way, is a 2010 CRV! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts