Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
As soon as his oil turns black he changes it, good science
Only a part of equation. I dont claim to test oil etc.
The initial point is being more interactive. Going high on miles could reduce mpg, and apparently is taking place for ppl. Tight clearance in the modern motors reduced coagulation of sludge, but reduction of mpg and negative effects on motor still possible. I am not a motor head.

What else would you expect from a scientist?
Misquote. I think.

The bestest most greatest scientist around
LoL

·
Premium Member
Red 2017 RTL-E
978 Posts
I guess. I would say Chips were the or one of the initial cause of crazy thread.

Peace
Only the chips in your mind. Everyone else here is pretty much on board with actual logic & science. Not "black magic".

Also, chips in the context you used the word is not capitalized. Just as I don't think that capital A you claim for your English classes was either.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Only the chips in your mind. Everyone else here is pretty much on board with actual logic & science. Not "black magic".

Also, chips in the context you used the word is not capitalized. Just as I don't think that capital A you claim for your English classes was either.
What the &%#/ is your problem? I think part of cause is you think only idiots read or write on this site! No question that is what you are.

·
Premium Member
Red 2017 RTL-E
978 Posts
What the &%#/ is your problem? I think part of cause is you think only idiots read or write on this site! No question that is what you are.
This is one of the few forums where I have come across almost zero idiots. Most here are genuinely passionate about their trucks, polite and willing to share ideas.

Every once in a while, however, one comes along who likes to stir the pot. Thankfully, they never last very long. The ROC good vibes seems to drive them away.

·
Registered
82 Posts
This is one of the few forums where I have come across almost zero idiots. Most here are genuinely passionate about their trucks, polite and willing to share ideas.

Every once in a while, however, one comes along who likes to stir the pot. Thankfully, they never last very long. The ROC good vibes seems to drive them away.
That sounds good! I looked around and did not notice many new posts....

121 - 129 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.