Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Still just me, Chris and I haven't installed the grill I got from you.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hopefully sometime within the next week or two. I started taking classes again, so now my schedule is even more hectic! :(

Shoot me an email, we'll get something set up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yep, you got it time frame wise.

I have a friend that moved to Omaha so I get there a little more often now, but mostly to fly out.

He gets back from Iraq this weekend (YaY!) so I may be around more often. He also has my Element parts in his garage that I am trying to sell.

p

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the way, Where did you buy yours? I went with Superior Honda. Great price and excellent staff and customer service.

·
Registered
12 Posts
chrissalvatore said:
By the way, Where did you buy yours? I went with Superior Honda. Great price and excellent staff and customer service.
Got it from Superior, had actually worked a deal with O'Daniel, then they changed it at the last minute. Called Superior they did a locate for a black RTX and I had my truck in 2 days!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Hi All,

I'm in LNK within walking distance to Williamson's but bought my RTX a couple weeks ago from Honda Cars of Bellevue. Williamsons is 0-3 in getting my business...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats, Bellevue just wouldn't give me what I wanted and superior would. Plus , superior has given me nothing but excellent customer service.

Congrats again
Chris

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Congrats, Bellevue just wouldn't give me what I wanted and superior would. Plus , superior has given me nothing but excellent customer service.

Congrats again
Chris
With respect to ninegrand. In my dealing with Williamsons over two months, they offered me one price for my trade in in March, then 2k less for the same trade in a month later. I told them I'd buy today. No calls, no negotiating. I tried to keep the $ in town, but Honda Cars of Bellevue right out of the chute gave me a great deal.

I'll go to Williamsons for service, as we've had great service on our CRV, but they need to get over their "only game in town" attitude. I saved around 3K by driving to Omaha.

I did submit an internet request to Superior Honda for a quote, and all I got was advertisement spam every other day. I would have checked them out if they had personally contacted me. Oh well, new Ridgeline in the garage, and we avoided the flood of the last week!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm from Texas, but live in Bellevue, NE.... So yeah 1 more here from Omaha!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I guess I don't lurk around here enough, I just came across this thread looking for a show of hands for Omaha area Ridgeline owners.

I'm also here in Bellevue :cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts