Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Did he hit either wheel? If he pushed those in, the repair bill will go up a lot.

Chip H.

·
Registered
531 Posts
No, I do not believe it is a TL. They will paint the entire side but it like everything is repairable. Keep us informed:act018:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Replace the mirror and buff out the rest. Then pocket the money.
And don't be so condescending on "old men" ... as that's what we strive for (living as opposed to the other option).

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sorry for the hassle to you and your RL. I look at the pics and common sense tells me there's no way they would total it, but I have been shockingly wrong on this subject a couple of times before. I am going to guess no because I suspect the value of your RL is pretty high, but I think it could be close. Hopefully I'm way off. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
There are some crazy 80 year olds. I don't think he was blasting old people or anything. Just one.

Good luck getting it fixed.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Those old guys and their hip-hop rap music...
;)

Chip H.

·
Registered
725 Posts
As long as it's not totaled, I wish that happened to me! I also have a 2006 - it's no longer my baby. It's now my beater. Get $5k from insurance, spend $500 to fix the mirror and get a professional detail. My bumpers are all scratched up already from parallel parking and stuff in the city anyways. $4,500 in my pocket, cha ching!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha guys, he was crazy! Got out gave me the finger as well as the Ole hand job gesture. I'm not sure about wheels, but with the number he did on the running board, it's very possible. Already got claim process rolling with USAA. Worst case scenario, besides being totaled, is they somehow rule it my fault and I'm out $250 deductible.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As long as it's not totaled, I wish that happened to me! I also have a 2006 - it's no longer my baby. It's now my beater. Get $5k from insurance, spend $500 to fix the mirror and get a professional detail. My bumpers are all scratched up already from parallel parking and stuff in the city anyways. $4,500 in my pocket, cha ching!
They still do that? The rear door is dented pretty bad, it's more than a buff job I believe. I'll more than likely repair everything b/c my wife already needs a new car...my truck is our 'reliable' vehicle.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Haha guys, he was crazy! Got out gave me the finger as well as the Ole hand job gesture.

I like this guy.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts