Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had one of these pass me this last weekend! Had no clue what it was! Followed it till I came to a dealership, where I could pull off and checked one out while not going 75 mph... LOL:D
Well Moral of the story I traded in my F-150 4x4 XLT and bought one 5 days later.:)
I pick it up in the morning! I can't wait..

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
What a fun story and the beginning of a long, happy ownership. I bet you're jumping out of your skin. Our deal would have done that fast if they'd had one on the lot in BLUE RTL w/NAV. We had to order and wait a month.

Be sure to swing back tomorrow night and tell us all about your new ride. We need a lot more information. Click on the link below and introduce yourself in the following thread:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2743

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi Hockey Dad, You can rest assured you and your hockey team will arrive at their game safe & sound in your new Ridgeline! Post some photos of your nice new shiny Black Ridge when you get a chance. :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Truckin' said:
What a fun story and the beginning of a long, happy ownership. I bet you're jumping out of your skin. Our deal would have done that fast if they'd had one on the lot in BLUE RTL w/NAV. We had to order and wait a month.

Be sure to swing back tomorrow night and tell us all about your new ride. We need a lot more information. Click on the link below and introduce yourself in the following thread:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2743
Thank you Thank You
I can not wait to go get this bad boy! I wanted the Green one but I would have to wait for it so they knocked off some more money if I would take the Black RTS they had there on the Lot. Well with a scratch of the head and a flick of a Pen I get a black one in a few hours!!! I'll be back to let you all know how I like it. I bought it with out even driving one...LOL They ask if I would like to take one out while the paper work was being done up. Loved the lit bit I drove her. Like the 17" Tires and grip I felt.. Is the Stereo Nice I never tried it eather. I just knew I like this truck and wanted one. Maybe it has to do with the fact I like old El Caminos. I had a 1970 grafted onto a Chevy Blazer Frame. I wanted a 4x4 El Camino.
Now I can buy a Honda, Like I built that Chevy! Love It!
See you all tonight if I stop driving long enough to post!...LOL

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hockey Dad, obviously you have been living right since good karma led you to purchasing a BLACK Ridgeline! (don't tell anyone but ours are much tougher trucks)

Seriously, welcome and enjoy the ride!

Where are you located? We are off to a hockey game tonight and my oldest son is named after a hockey player. Have pics of younger son (as a baby) sitting in the Stanley Cup.

Again, welcome and prepare to fall in love with a truck like never before!

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome Hockey Dad. Cool story. Stop back in and join your new ROC family in posting pictures and experiences with your new ride. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Way to go Hockey Dad!! Hope you continue to enjoy your new BLACK ride and whenever you stop driving, send a post with pictures :D

BTW, post your zip code at the following link and I'll add you to the ROC Stars Map!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hockey Dad said:
I just had one of these pass me this last weekend! Had no clue what it was! Followed it till I came to a dealership, where I could pull off and checked one out while not going 75 mph... LOL:D
Well Moral of the story I traded in my F-150 4x4 XLT and bought one 5 days later.:)
I pick it up in the morning! I can't wait..
Cool.........welcome and enjoy it.... I've seen El C's grafted to 4x4 frames they do have quite the reesmblance.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Very cool enjoy your new ride....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts