Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a Honda OEM online parts site with good pricing?

Surely there is an online parts seller that offers good prices and doesn't overcharge for shipping and handling.

The prices I've seen are all over the board.

I've purchased a lot from H & A over the years. The items I need are not available at H & A.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,588 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yep. I just purchased the side protectors and trunk dividers from Majestic. It was at least 10% cheaper than the next option.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I've used Bernardiparts.com, but have heard that Majestic may be cheaper. I do know that sometimes Bernardi (& perhaps others) will offer free shipping over a certain $ amount. So I'd check them out (at least the home page) each time if I were shopping for price... shipping can be significant. I DO know that Bernardi does not gouge on shipping at all (I'm in California, they are in Mass).
I also heard that some items (fluids for example) might be had cheaper on Majestic's Acura page than on their Honda page..... I just read this, I don't know first hand, but thought I'd share. Good Luck. You WILL find good prices online compared to your local dealer. The discounts are significant percentages, and if they are not low dollar items will more than offset shipping costs (ground). If you get free shipping, you'll save a bundle.... also, order your stuff in groups when you can to minimize shipping. Some calculate shipping by the item, but others do not.
Don't forget to consider state sales tax as well..... some may be required to charge it, while others are not (depends on what state they & you are in).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts