Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,242 Posts
Very nice, but isn't one of those on the passenger side? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
So what's your point? When you install them all the short sides will be facing out to read Lady Ridge from the outside. :) Right Sis?
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tex's Ridge said:
So what's your point? When you install them all the short sides will be facing out to read Lady Ridge from the outside. :) Right Sis?
Lets just wait and see how they look when I get them and install them. I am SURE they will look perfect.
Right Bro!!??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,881 Posts
Webwader said:
Very nice, but isn't one of those on the passenger side? :)
Yes, you are all correct! They are an exact digitized copy from the existing OEM plastic parts. You just peel the backing from the 3M automotive adhesive and stick them right where the plastic ones were. Any engraving will be facing outward unless you order flames or other "Directional" art work. Thanks!
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
I remember a girl I knew as a young lad who had a very nice firebird. It had a brass plate mounted on the dashboard that stated that this vehicle had been made especially for her. I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen in a car. Always wanted something like that. That was 35 years ago, and we are all still very close friends.
Obviously, those plates for the doors made me think of it. I have not named "my boy" yet but I am probably going to want something like those too.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JulesK said:
I remember a girl I knew as a young lad who had a very nice firebird. It had a brass plate mounted on the dashboard that stated that this vehicle had been made especially for her. I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen in a car. Always wanted something like that. That was 35 years ago, and we are all still very close friends.
Obviously, those plates for the doors made me think of it. I have not named "my boy" yet but I am probably going to want something like those too.
Jules, knowing you as I do, they would be great in your baby!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,242 Posts
Ladyridge, I was just pointing out that someone other than you is going to possibly step on Ladyridge and hopefully, get away with it. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
Not if I am around!!!!
Nobody steps on my friends!

Whoops, I do live in Florida.
So, I guess theoretically speaking anyway.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Webwader said:
Ladyridge, I was just pointing out that someone other than you is going to possibly step on Ladyridge and hopefully, get away with it. :D
Yes, I figured that. So...I guess no one rides in my truck after they are installed. Too bad for them!! :D
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lowrider90 said:
Actually, I have stepped on ladyridge and have been forgiven. Right ladyridge?. thanks, j
Yes you have lowrider90. I'm a push over. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top