·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all the Ontario Ridgeliners at?:D

·
Registered
534 Posts
OKay, my Ridge and I live in NB, but I was born in Ontario (Burlington) just like my Ridge. Does that count???:D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Scarborough (Toronto)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Spent a lot of time canoeing, fishing and hiking north of Kenora..... briefly lived in Timmins and Fort Francis.... crossed Ontario twice on a road trip a few summers ago.....does that count? :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Any Ontarians going to the boat show @ CNE this coming weekend?

·
Registered
534 Posts
As a kid, my dad ALWAYS took us to the boat show in Toronto! We loved to see who could collect the most freebies from the vendors. The show was the start of sailing season for us, as Dad would bring home ideas and start working on our boat (it was kept in a shed at the RHYC) right after. Brings back the smell of fibreglass resin. Ah, memories!

It was at the boat show - strangely - that I saw my first Harley at age 6. I dreamed of riding across Canada on one when I grew up. Weird for a little girl! I got a horse instead. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Count me in!

Oakville ON

My Green can be seen cruising the QEW and the 403. If you've ever been ROC brochured at the airport parking lot...it's probably me. Got a whole glovebox full of 'em! :D

See ya out there, Eh! ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Kincardine, Ontario. known for: "if it's not Scottish, it's crap!" and their Saturday night Pipe Band parades. Every Saturday night July and August.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bought our RL to tow our boat from upstate NY to Redeau canal for holiday. Can't wait. pick up the RL Sat. Boats in the garage.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Buffalo, ny winters.........ft. erie, on summers........

1 - 20 of 190 Posts