Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some fellow members of the Ridgeline community give us some feedback on our Rack? This truck bed rack is for the second generation Honda Ridgeline. It is drill free which makes for an easy install along with easy removal. It was manufactured the height of the OEM roof rack. It has the capacity to carry 500 lbs. (distributed weight)
Check the rack out at https://www.usrack.com/responsive/quaternary/ridgeline_2017_2018_rack.php

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,491 Posts
Automotive journalist have referred to the Ridgeline as "the Swiss army knife of trucks," due to its car-like comfort and truck abilities. I would keep with that theme and build a reconfigurable rack that can be used if different ways, similar to GM's GearOn system: https://youtu.be/zMvdMhzNgko

If not, at least paint it with a matte black non-slip coating; that should help it look more modern and make it look like it belongs.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,590 Posts
@Felix.USRACK For what my opinion is worth, it "Looks" good. I agree with @McChizzle Black or body color would look more modern, and looking at your website I see a few other colors, which IMHO, you would be best if you had posted all those pictures here. But any real input would be best if it was somewhere that some of our members could come see it in person.

I bet if you asked Hey ROC MEMBERS in (Insert your City Name here) Would you like to come by our facility or whatever car show and check it out. I bet a few would come by.

Sorry but I didn't spend a lot of time on your website. But didn't find your location quickly, it's probably there, but it's been a long day for me.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your feedback is greatly appreciated, I should of done more from my part to go into detail but we do offer other colors as well the customer of the rack we used as an example just happened to choose that rack. We can also fulfill custom rack paint jobs as well as custom needs. Just give us a call 1-888-877-2257

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
U.S. Rack is headquartered in Southern California and part of T-REX Truck Products. We are located in Corona, California and we invite any prospective truck rack buyers & Honda Ridgeline owners to come by and see the product line up in person.

U.S.Rack Inc.
2365 Railroad Street
Corona, California

951-271-3498
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts