Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who ordered your truck how long did it take to get it? My dealer says 2 to 3 months. He says he'll knock $500 off msrp if I order one.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had been told at more than one dealership that if I ordered it would take 6 weeks.

I found what I wanted at another dealership. In Los Angeles there are tons of Honda dealerships so I was bound to find what I wanted at one of them.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Nthnfancy said:
For those of you who ordered your truck how long did it take to get it? My dealer says 2 to 3 months. He says he'll knock $500 off msrp if I order one.
I went to the dealer and they had a list of incoming Ridgelines...I picked from the list and put a deposit. They said it would take 2 months for them to come in...mine arrived in a week. I guess all they can do is estimate. If you have the time, just keep calling dealerships and see what comes off the delivery truck. Good luck.

·
Registered
264 Posts
The dealership here in Bradenton FL said the shipping company was really backed up causing some delay. We ordered ours from a listabout Mar 1, and got a ship date of 3/17. Not here yet, and I can't hardly wait

1 - 4 of 4 Posts