Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Oregonians, I have the only Ridge in my town how bout you. Crazy looks, just today had the Les Schwab guys awhing bout it... :D I'm in Eastern Oregon, Hermiston...

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I'm in Portland. Not the only RL in town, but I have only seen three on the road.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Salem,OR here. I have seen bunches of RL's here. at least 10 in my local with all sorts of different options. I have to say I like the roof rack the best of all the external options for looks. Had lots of lookers back in March and April, but know one even takes notice anymore. Happy Truckin'.

L

·
0 Posts
My Todd was born and raised in Portland and we plan to retire in the Cascades somewhere around Elk Lake I hope. We are planning a trip there next summer, maybe we'll have to drive instead of fly!! I'm game. :p

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Oh not alone, for a moment I thought I was an alien of some sort.
Owning a RL does not rule out that possibility. :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
That's me in Lingered_I's picture (center)

I'm in Beaverton. I've seen a few in fact there's one within a 1 mile of my house we keep driving by each other.

Webwader I just noticed your not listed on the Google Earth pic. Reply to this link and I'm sure Lingered_I will get you on there.
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2235

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
JOZ RIDG said:
Giving all you Oregonians Fair Warning!!!

Watch out for this lady!

Thank god she's got expired tags. Must be in SO Cal now :p

Seriously, I swear I saw this plate the other day.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
mayfielh said:
Thank god she's got expired tags. Must be in SO Cal now :p

Seriously, I swear I saw this plate the other day.
LOL. :D

I love Oregon. Vacation there almost every other year for many years. Float down the Umpqua river out of Elkton in rubber rafts and catch bass. Best eating fish anywhere. Been to all the lakes and sea ports. Beautiful state.

My brother and I each bought 1.5 acres adjoining each other in Grants Pass about 20 years ago.
He just finished building his new house and garage for his motor home and moved in last weekend. Ive been retired 3 years now and might join him soon.

I know, your going to say "stay home" :(

But half the people I meet in Grants Pass are from So Calif. and say "go home" They act like they a native Oregonians but Ive owned property there longer than they have. LOL.

Anyway, high neighbor. :p

Joe

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Joe, Grant's Pass that town is growing like crazy, come to think of it that entire area especially along the river. Good to know that we gotz company.

Kam... :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am a transplanted Oregonian now living in WI. I grew up in Lakeside (close to Coos Bay,very close to the ocean). I wonder how the ridgeline would do in the sand dunes? I get home twice a year summer and Christmas. I can't wait to drive the ridgeline out there next summer. My sister still lives in Lakeside (God's country) If my wife would let us ;) we would move out there in a second. Maybe we can retire there; I didn't know what I was missing until I moved away.

WI is also great, I am just a little prejudiced because I grew up out there. Milwaukee (not "ie") is an awesome city to live in.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Guys and Gals how bout we actually try to meet...
perhaps do something....

golf...
snowboard or ski...
coffee...
drinks...
a blazer game...

anything...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I was thinking Timberline maybe mid-December. They have a great restaurant and decent snowsports if we wanted to make a day of it.

Although SkiBowl would probably be more fun for the whole family.

I be at Mt. Bachelor/Eagle Crest a couple of times in January/February as well.

Whatever I up for a get together.

L

·
0 Posts
Ok..just to continue my reputation as "Ms Chatty"..:D I'm intruding in your thread.
Excuse me...pardon me..terribly sorry..excuse me....
Ah..there....ok...
Maybe you guys could put together another meet next year too...say...somewhere around mid to the end of June since Todd, I and the kids will driving there and staying for a few weeks. ( we decided to give ivaN a work out )
Included in our plans are to stop and see Webwader and Mrs. Webwader while there. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I'm sure something could be arranged. Maybe we could do a coast run. See how many RLs we can get strolling down Hwy 101.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Maybe you guys could put together another meet next year too...say...somewhere around mid to the end of June since Todd, I and the kids will driving there and staying for a few weeks. ( we decided to give ivaN a work out )
Included in our plans are to stop and see Webwader and Mrs. Webwader while there.
That's a great idea ladyridge. December is going to be really tough for me because of the multitude of things I am already booked for, but when you make a decision of what you are going to do, I will try to make it.
June is a great time of the year to visit Oregon. How much flexibility do you have on timing? I have already made a committment attend a tournament with my fishing partner from June 12-19 and then the DW and I will be heading for Manitoba, Canada on June 28 for a fishing trip that I won. So I sincerely hope that we can work around this as we would be broken hearted to miss seeing you, Todd and the kids, ladyridge. Mayfielh, what do you think about a loop to Cannon Beach by way of Hwy 26, then heading down 101 to Tillamook with a stop at the cheese factory and home by way of Hwy 6?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts