Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Webwader said:
Welcome Optanuim. What town is it that we might see you around?
I live out in Troutdale but hang around Portland quite often. Although I'm only going to be taking the Ridge out on the weekends and travels :D

There is a black one down the street and I've only seen a red one on driving I-84.

I have to say, there was one lady in the parking garage down at Pilsner room staring at the truck while we were getting out. She then nodded her head in approval with a big smile! Love the truck!!!!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Welcome bgessle. My RL came from Wilsonville Honda.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also purchased mine and Parker Johnstone in Wilsonville. I am not sure I got the best deal around, but they have treated me well and there is something to be said about living close to where you have your service done.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
OK, Oregonians, when are you having a meet, I saw/read that LadyRidge will be in oregon in june to meet with the webwaders . I live only about 100 miles from the oregon border so I am really closer to you than many of the california owners and their meets . I am doing the bay area meet on the 27th of this month and hopfully the nor/cen/so cal meet sept 30th in Santa Cruz too . I would love to meet our golden member J.C. aka Lady Ridge and all of the rest of you . pm me with any updates please.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
OK, Oregonians, when are you having a meet, I saw/read that LadyRidge will be in oregon in june to meet with the webwaders .
Sorry, Dragonslayer, but LadyRidge posted recently that her and her family will not be able to make the trip out west this summer due to business commitments. I am afraid you are going to have to wait awhile for one of LadyRidge's famous hugs. Lately the meets up here have consisted of Mayfielh and myself so we are going to have to recruit some more members to have a real meet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Geeze...I just found this thread, Duh......Seems it helps to scroll down a bit farther then the "Pets" thread.

Yuppers, Mayfielh, Medford would be me. Well, "actually" Central Point, but I could throw a rock and hit the Medford City Limits.

RBPSM, I do believe I have your Ridgeline's evil twin, another black one. Really do have to give you props for color choice. Doooaat!!!

If the schedules worked I'd be game to meet with the So. Or. Owners. Either at a parking lot to look at each others bling, or a pizza joint for a bite. Whatever works. I built a restaurant, for some folks down here, a few years ago that still serves a good cocktail as well!

www.porterstrainstation.com

I'll pay more attention to this part of the Owner's site from now on!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mike B,
nice to see another ridgeline owner so close. I've have seen quite a few Ridgelines around but doesn't seem to be anyone else on here. I don't think I have seen any other black ones though.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I will be down in Medford briefly on 6/4 (Sunday). Meeting the in-laws to drop off my daughter for a week with Grandma and Grandpa. We're supposed to have lunch but if we just happen to have a few other RLs at the same restaurant well I would probably be inclined to socialize with the club. Besides who would you rather hang with RL owners or your in-laws???:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey May,

We are going to be in town. I'm game. Maybe it will have stopped raining by then....Sheese. What happened to summer?

Keep me posted, and I'll keep my schedule open. :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I new to the form and would love to meet some other ridgeline owners. I haven't driven mine yet because I got it wrecked, and am going to put it back together.:)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Mike B said:
Hey May,

We are going to be in town. I'm game. Maybe it will have stopped raining by then....Sheese. What happened to summer?

Keep me posted, and I'll keep my schedule open. :cool:
So, what's decent and close to I-5? We're planning on being there around 12:30 PM on Sunday.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My appologies. We ended up in Portland Sat/Sun. It all came together at a spur of the moment on Friday afternoon.

Perhaps another time?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sorry to hijack or raise from the dead this thread but I have a question to the Oregon peeps. Where did you buy your Ridgeline from? Would you buy from there again? Good deal or trade? Thanks for the input. Want to get one soon.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Welcome GotSand?. I bought mine at Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda and I would buy again there. I have been treated very well. I traded and got a good deal both. I initiated the deal on the Internet and the in-store process was just a little fine tuning. Hurry and get one. You are missing out on a fine ride.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Gotsand,

I got mine from "Ron Tonkin" in Portland. I probably would not go back. The Salesman pretty much flat out lied to me about Dealer Mark-up. I could not get anywhere with him after the fact. He would not return my calls.

But let me tell you what, up until that evaluation card was received, filled out and mailed, he was Mr. Attentive. After? NOT! I had thought more highly of Honda Dealerships until then. Typical of all Dealers I guess.

I paid top dollar (as did most of us who bought in the first few days) by purchasing my truck on March 3, '05. In hindsight I would have waited a few months. I hear there are actually some good deals on them now, based on postings here.

·
Registered
495 Posts
GotSand? said:
Sorry to hijack or raise from the dead this thread but I have a question to the Oregon peeps. Where did you buy your Ridgeline from? Would you buy from there again? Good deal or trade? Thanks for the input. Want to get one soon.

capital auto group!!! I went through Auto Solutions and they brokered a helluva deal for me. I paid 34500.00 and I got the full meal deal with moonroof and Nav. I then got included in that price the following: Fender Flares, Ipod adaptor, window anmd moon roof visors, tow and trailer package, fog lights, trunk mat. The vehicle was loaded up and shipped to my bank with 5 miles? on it and came ordered from the plant no truck off the lot! I have since added bedliner and trunkliner, oem black powder coated nerf bars, custom audio system install, and wheels and tires.:cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought mine at Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda, mostly out of convenience because I live in Wilsonville. However, they have treated me very well. I was on a very tight schedule and I called them from work. They had the color I was looking for with the options I wanted waiting for me. They stayed open an extra hour just to get things done.
Also, I bought a "demo" and it had some scratches in the bed that I didn't see when I purchased the truck. I brought it to their attention a couple of weeks later and they repainted the entire bed at no charge, plus they gave me a rental to drive while it was being finished. I recommend them.
I do not recommend Thomason Honda. While working with the sales person I started getting drilled by the sales manager. I told the salesguy, that his manager just cost him a sale and left.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the info: bgessle, ontheverge, mike B, webwader I really appreciate it. But it is kinda to late. Bought a new 2007 Ridgeline from Tonkin Honda in Gresham. Had a great experience. Went in for an 06 but got an 07. Billet Silver with a few options. Here is a quick pic:

This is before I got the roof rack on. :D

61 - 80 of 114 Posts