Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the info: bgessle, ontheverge, mike B, webwader I really appreciate it. But it is kinda to late. Bought a new 2007 Ridgeline from Tonkin Honda in Gresham. Had a great experience. Went in for an 06 but got an 07. Billet Silver with a few options. Here is a quick pic:

This is before I got the roof rack on. :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Nice choice of model and color, GotSand. :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Hi 07RTS and welcome to the ROC.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got a question for you fine folks.

It is looking like my company may be sending me up to the Portland area and I wanted to get some input if there were any resturants that had to be visited, or evening attraction that would be easy to get to by public transportation.

Also, what will the wether be like, I am a native Texas, anything under 70 degrees F is my idea of freezing.

Anything else that would serve a first time visitor well?

Thanks folks,

·
Registered
125 Posts
EE_Bubba said:
Got a question for you fine folks.

It is looking like my company may be sending me up to the Portland area and I wanted to get some input if there were any resturants that had to be visited, or evening attraction that would be easy to get to by public transportation.

Also, what will the wether be like, I am a native Texas, anything under 70 degrees F is my idea of freezing.

Anything else that would serve a first time visitor well?

Thanks folks,
Be prepared to be freezing!:D If it isn't raining it is just about too. As for a place to eat: El Gaucho, Jake's Grill, Buffalo Wild Wing's and for brunch on sunday's Salty's.

Bring a coat and i hope that helps.;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just picked up my RTS Ridgeline on Saturday evening. I have the only Dark Cherry Pearl in Grants Pass. I'm originally from PA. Moved here about a year and a half ago.

If any of you guys would like to get together here in Oregon, I love to ski and golf. I was a Ski Instructor and Racing Coach for 20 years on the East coast.

I'll post some pictures of my Ridge shortly.

Kevin:cool:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
What's up guys! I'm back in the good ole state. Drove 2200 miles from Houston. So when are we going have a meet...
:D :D :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well Oregonians,

Here's my new Dark Cherry Pearl RTS I got a couple of weeks ago. Just put the chrome strip on the doors today. I'm adding side chrome step bars and some chrome window vents and a chrome hood shield. One day I may even put some chrome on the wheels. Not sure yet.

Heading up to Mt Shasta in northern CA tomorrow for some spring skiing in the sun.

Hope some or you guys put a meet together in the future.

Best,

Kevin:D

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yep,

We're still here. I've seen a couple here in Grants Pass and in Medford. Usually on Rte 5.

Kevin;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Gonna be heading back to Texas in the next couple of weeks... Will be in the Beaverton / Hillsboro area next weekend.

Anyone for golf :D

81 - 100 of 114 Posts