Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Nice looking RL, gr8truck. I bought mine from Wilsonville Honda also and have been happy with the service.

·
Registered
437 Posts
N/E Orygun --Enterprise to be exact--only 3 Ridgies in Wallowa County???

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Stuck in Palm Springs working, trying to move back to Portland, looking at happy valley

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just got my Black 2014 SE in October 2014. Did a DIY tailgate lock and am thinking of customizing the sideview mirrors so I can install turn signal LED lights on front and back of them. If you know how or have done the project, please feel free to hit me up. My hometown is in Portland/Beaverton but currently working in Rouge River-Grants Pass-Cave Junction --- the whole nine yards as they say ... ;-)

The last Oregonian came here was in 2012, so I hope we won't have to find another Ridgeline Oregonian owner for another 2 years !!! (~_!)

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
LOVE your state. We have family near Beaverton, and also more in Seattle. We've launched east out of Portland towards Boise a couple of times on long road trips.... love the drive up Columbia River Gorge... really want to head up towards Spokane & Glacier NP next time. One of our favorite trips through your fine state took us from Beaverton over to Lincoln City & down the coast through Newport... and ALL the way along the coast to San Diego (about 10 days if I recall). You live in a wonderful part of our great country.
One of my best childhood memories was a vacation trip (from SoCal) to a place called Howard Prairie Lake (or something like that) when I was about 12 years old. I believe it might be just east of Ashland???? I remember we took a Highway called "Dead Indian Road" or something like that (12 year olds remember stuff like that). :)

BTW, is Tillamook Bay worth a diversion next time we're in your parts? Don't really know anything about that area... but it looks interesting on the map.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Of course it is, Dnick. Make sure to stop by the Tillamook Cheese Factory to enjoy "home-made" ice cream while watching cheese being manufactured. Also if you decide to camp over night in the area, ask the locals where you can pick up clams on the shores in early morning. You will be surprised how tasty these are when you stewed them for lunch or dinner on the same day. Enjoy!

·
Registered
46 Posts
:act030: Hey everyone, purchased my new black edition yesterday, should arrive by the end of the month. Excited for this new path with a truck! I'm in Portland

·
Registered
83 Posts
Eugene, OR here. I just got my new '17 RTL-E a week ago. I had to go to Vancover, WA to find the model and color I wanted. I've only seen a couple of other Ridgelines around town so far.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts